Order Management Specialist with French
KIMBERLY-CLARK EMEA GBS SERVICES SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄO firmie
- Wielicka 28, 33-332 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 9 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
KIMBERLY-CLARK EMEA GBS SERVICES SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ
Who we are?
Kimberly-Clark Corporation is a global $18 billion business specializing in personal care. Our well-known brands are Kleenex tissues, Huggies diapers and baby wipes, Kotex feminine hygiene products, Andrex and Scott toilet paper.
Our Krakow Center, opened in June 2018, provides financial, digital and customer service support to EMEA Business. We are collaborating with teams across Europe, Middle East, Africa and US. We offer a spirit of a start-up with the resources of a multinational corporation.
Check more at: https://www.kccareerspoland.pl/kimberly-clark
Join us and unleash your power!
[Online or Phone Recruitment]
If so, then have a look at our offer below, apply and become a part of our Kimberly-Clark crew!
As a part of the Team you will be responsible for processing/creating orders on a daily basis. You are going to be the focal point for our customers from the whole Europe for order/inventory questions. On this position you work closely with all Supply Chain departments to ensure that every order is processed and delivered on time.
- Processing and managing customer`s orders from the moment of receiving an order till the product is delivered
- Providing information and resolving inquiries related to the order to delivery process,
- Collaborating with different kind of stakeholders (e.g. sales, suppliers, logistic, storehouse) to make sure we provide the most efficient and the best quality of service
- Communicating on a daily basis with the following cross functional teams: local Business Units, Logistics & Distribution, Accounts Receivable, Planning, Category Managers, Marketing Managers, and Master Data
- Participating in process improvement activities to maximize profits and align or standardize processes
- Preferably previous experience in a customer facing role/ order management/ supply chain
- Very good knowledge of Widows and MS Office tools
- SAP skills would be an additional asset
- Problem solving skills and analytical mindset
- Time managements skills, ability to prioritize work and deal with the pressure,
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Fluent English
- Fluent French
- An annual performance related bonus
- Private medical cover with dental care
- Life insurance
- Brand new office close to city center
- Possibility to growth and develop within freshly opened Global Business Service Center
Health, safety and wellbeing is of paramount importance here at Kimberly-Clark. Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, please therefore note that all interviews are currently only being scheduled via our online video interviewing platforms. This means we can continue to identify and hire great talent in a safe and secure manner.