- Wielicka 28, 33-332 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Who we are?
Kimberly-Clark Corporation is a global $18 billion business specializing in personal care. Our well-known brands are Kleenex tissues, Huggies diapers and baby wipes, Kotex feminine hygiene products, Andrex and Scott toilet paper.
Our Krakow Center, opened in June 2018, provides financial, digital and customer service support to EMEA Business. We are collaborating with teams across Europe, Middle East, Africa and US. We offer a spirit of a start-up with the resources of a multinational corporation.
Check more at: https://www.kccareerspoland.pl/kimberly-clark
Join us and unleash your power!
Do you have a passion for solving issues and finding easy solutions even for complex problems?
Do you like working in a dynamic environment, with a lot of independence and ownership?
Would you like to your job to be a combination of supply chain, order management and customer support?
If so, then have a look at our offer below, apply and become a part of our Kimberly-Clark crew!
- Execute the complete order process of your own group of Customers. That involves receiving the order from our Customer in different formats through multiple channels, checking the order in SAP R/3 on product codes, stock availability, delivery lead times, logistic appointments, collaborating with your peers within other departments, up to the delivery of the order at our Customer. Liaise and provide solutions during this end to end process to our Customer if any changes are required.
- Increase NSV through proactively cross-selling (e.g. product promotions, alternative products and new products).
- Handle tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment and prioritize daily tasks according to the current business needs.
- Take the responsibility of the Customers’ logistics claims through Dispute Case Management tool, investigate the complaint, create credit/debit notes and returns, attach the required approvals, liaise with stakeholders when required.
- Have direct written and verbal contact with own Customers and partners in both local and English languages. Maintain and develop relationships with own Customers.
- Manage proactively Customer portfolio, update regularly internal documentation related to Customer’s data.
- Take part in different projects outside of regular work responsibilities, provide expertise, collect data, take active part in process analysis and improvement implementation.
- Provide the training to other team members regarding the daily tasks whenever necessary and requested.
- Motivation to learn and search for information, can-do attitude
- Holiday activities, Customer-facing experience will become your advantage
- Order Management / Order To Cash / Supply Chain interest is a plus
- Full time availability, student or graduate
- Knowledge of MS Office tools, SAP skills is a plus
- Time management skills, sense of urgency, able to separate urgent and important, able to manage pressured situations
- Able to use own initiative and to work independently with multiple tasks
- Strong team player enjoying to work within the group
- Communicative English and German
- Stable employment within international company
- Opportunity to learn Swiss/German culture participating in calls with native speakers
- An annual performance related bonus
- Private medical cover with dental care
- Life insurance, Multisport
- Brand new office close to city center