- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Manage end-to-end repair work orders of customer devices, including quote creation, parts order processing, quality documentation and closure.
You are responsible for
- Monitoring Orders in ServiceMax system
- Communication with Repair Partner to ensure that information between ServiceMax and partner’s systems remain aligned
- Creation and tracking of cost estimates for markets and end customers
- Ordering spare parts or replacement devices in ServiceMax
- Telephone contact with end customers in Germany, Austria and repair partner
- Escalation of spare parts orders
- Providing information to Complaint Investigators as needed
You are a part of
Our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Łódź where we centralize our business processes. Our focus is on supporting faster workflows and collaboration across departments, to enable leaner operations and improved results. 1000+ strong and growing, our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Lódź teams speak 30 languages and represent 13 different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries supported on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Customer service or order management experience preferred
- Fluent written and spoken German as well as good English command
- Working knowledge of Office programs and web applications Salesforce, ServiceMax would be a plus
- Resilience, ability to work in a team, very good communication skills, attention to details
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips Global Business Services?
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips, watch this video, visit our career website, or discover life at Philips on Instagram. You can also learn more about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.