Are you ready to face the new challenge? Check our offer!
Together with our client, well-known company, worldwide leading manufacturer of optical and digital precision technology, who provides innovative solutions for state-of-the-art medical systems, digital cameras as well as scientific solutions we are looking for Order Management Specialist who will join new SSC created in Wrocław.
order management specialist with german
Nr ref.: /555/11/2018/JS/33786
what we offer
- participating in set up and co-creating structures of new SSC in Wrocław
- challenges and tasks that enable personal development
- work in an international environment in an organization with an established position around the world
- private medical care
- cafeteria package
- funding for language courses or studies
- represent the internal interface between the EMEA sales organization, the BC department’s procurement and export as well as the external warehouse provider in Hamburg Germany
- specific order fulfillment requests are e.g.
- checking sales order processing in SAP and intervening if not automatically processed (e.g. credit limit block, data issues).
- managing material availability for customer orders
- prioritizing of product allocation for countries or customers in case of product shortage
- accelerating the supply chain processes for priority orders
- coordinating special requests on shipment handling
- coordinating the return management from subsidiary to warehouse
- setting quality blocks in SAP and triggering stakeholders
- support on tender management (e.g. material allocation and collection) special price support tasks are e.g.
- intercompany sales price maintenance
- discount management for intercompany sales on specific discount programs (e.g. handling requests, granting discount, monitoring discount budget)
- coordinating supply chain actions within the Business Center and with the warehouse provider
- ensuring ability to provide on time information about delivery status and lead time for each sales order and product
what we expect
- university degree
- experience in customer service or similar roles would be an asset
- good command of English (B2/C1)
- good German (min. B1/B2)
- good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- experience of working in a business center, within complex, large volume environment is an advantage
Employment Agency - registry number 47