Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Order to Bill Specialist with Greek
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
- praca zdalna
What will you do?
- Timely and accurately process orders and review issues related to automatically processed orders
- Perform analysis and support resolution of issues related to incomplete orders and delivery blocks with internal teams and/ or customers
- Receive and drive timely resolution of order-related customer queries and complaints
- Perform validation and resolution of customer complaints including liaising with appropriate internal functions, customers, warehouse and/or carriers
- Process and ensure that all return requests comply with Return policies including appropriate approval and documentation
- You will also maintain work relations with:
- External Customers
- Supply Chain Management and other internal stakeholders
- Local Order to Cash Operations
- Shared Service Center Delivery Network O2C Operations
What do we expect?
- 1-3 years of experience in Customer Service or other related Order-to-Cash processes
- Preferably a university degree or equivalent, especially with main focus on Administration or Supply Chain Management. Alternatively, an equivalent progressive working experience
- Highly Customer oriented. Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize, analytical skills, can-do attitude and ability to multi-task
- SAP experience valuable. Advanced MS Office
- Ideally fluent English skills both in the spoken and written form, plus minimum C1 degree of competence in Greek
What can we offer?
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office - dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are
- Flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives
- Full work comfort - private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.