- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Quoting our employees, in P&C team you are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help you professionally or just to drink a coffee with you – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. You have a space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
What duties will help you grow?
- Creating and executing communication and change management plans for our Customers in transformations projects
- Working for the leading companies from various sectors (automotive, media, life science, finance, etc..) as well as with external third-party agencies to deliver communication and marketing materials that require specific skills (video/animation creation)
- Using gamification – a modern change management approach to drive the change, performing target group analysis, workshops, interactions with the Customer
- Forming and managing ambassador network in Client organizations
- Cooperating with UX consultants to create insight driven and user-focused communication
What your development path can look like?
As Organization Change and Adoption Manager/Consultant you will be part of a team of a fantastic and friendly team of 30+ professionals, who are part of large Projects & Consulting (P&C) organization with operations in Poland and globally. You will be able to develop yourself in the change management, going through different stages of seniority, but also in related areas like user experience management or solution architecture.
What do you need to start?
- Change Management
- Technology adoption
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow. Quoting our employees, there’s a lot of opportunities, you just need to take it.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world-changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you - even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, OK System and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Twoje dane osobowe są u nas bezpieczne. Ochrona danych osobowych jest jedynym z naszych najważniejszych priorytetów. Przetwarzamy je w sposób odpowiedzialny, ograniczamy gromadzenie i dostęp do nich, w szczególności w odniesieniu do osób, które uczestniczyły w obecnych lub będą uczestniczyć w przyszłych procesach rekrutacji. Przygotowaliśmy dla Ciebie informację o celach i zasadach przetwarzania przez Capgemini Polska Sp z o. o. danych osobowych oraz przysługujących Ci prawach. Komplet informacji znajdziesz pod niniejszym adresem strony internetowej.