- rondo ONZ 1, 00-384 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The role will provide IT/OT security organization transformation and governance to the existing OT security practice. It will play a direct role in supporting strategic industrial (OT) cybersecurity programmes and cybersecurity governance and operating model transformation initiatives.
OT Cybersecurity Transformation
and Governance Consultant
Your key responsibilities:
- Actively participate in the engagements conducting following tasks:
- Participate and lead projects in the area of security governance and building target IT/OT security operating models.
- Manage security transformation projects by designing and implementing organizational and process changes and drive convergence between OT (Automation/Engineering), Security and IT teams.
- Establish and improve client’s cybersecurity operations in the area of industrial control systems.
- Develop security strategies and provide thought leadership in the area of security operations, governance and target operating models.
- Support for business development activities, including methodology development, proposal writing, and direct support for presentation to potential clients.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Minimum 3-4 years of professional experience in positions related to IT/OT service management, organization transformation, security governance and/or security operations.
- Knowledge of trends and concepts in the area of security governance and operating models – e.g. three lines of defense, SOC models, etc. (understanding of OT/ICS operating models is an advantage)
- Understanding of Service Management concepts in enterprise IT and/or security
What we look for:
- Capability to work within a multinational and multicultural team.
- Full professional proficiency in English.
- Readiness to travel
What working at EY offers:
- Working on an international assignment in the European Union
- A contract for indefinite period of time from the first day of work
- Additional remuneration related to a remote assignment
- Opportunities for professional development at EY, after the project ends
Our workplace is disability friendly.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer in our sector.
Join us in building a better working world.