In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
OtC Administrator (Credit Risk) with Italian
Your responsibilities would include:
- Complete the following Credit Risk processes:
- Request credit checks for prospective customers, collect customer credit information and propose credit terms.
- Complete credit risk scorecard, categorize customer credit risk, check credit policy to determine payment types and methods, carry out scheduled reviews.
- Perform credit risk approval processes.
- Run Credit reports according to schedule.
- Regularly update the team leader around developments and progress of relevant operational issues.
- Develop and maintain successful working relationships with suppliers, employees, local Operating Companies (OpCos) and other key stakeholders.
- Consistently adhere to OpCo, local, Global and HGSS guidelines, policies and regulations for areas including Tax, Credit policy, Order to Cash, etc
You are The Candidate if:
- Your Italian and English language skills are on fluent level
- Your experience is related to Order to Cash/Shared Services Center area
- Your analytical skills are strong and efficient
- You pay strong attention to details
- You are motivated to use and broaden your knowledge in Finance field
- You are ready to work on SAP and Excel systems on a daily basis
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table football contests, city tours
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office
- PARTIES: e.g. Christmas Gala, SPRING Party, Picnic, themed events in the office
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process