OTC Global Processes Manager
CBRE Corporate Outsourcing Sp. z o.o.
- Domaniewska 30, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- rekrutacja zdalna
CBRE Corporate Outsourcing is part of CBRE Group, Inc. - the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2018 revenues of $21.3 billion and more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #207 in 2018. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years and has been named one of Fortune’s ’Most Admired Companies’ for seven years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2019.
- Responsible for conceptualizing and leading the design of processes to support the Finance organization within CBRE.
- Responsible for developing and constructing processes for the Finance organization within CBRE.
- Combines experience and a critical eye to review and analyze existing processes, along with making recommendations for improvements.
- Uses an innovative approach to document new processes and to problem solve through existing process challenges, such as bottle-necks.
- Works with internal stakeholders to assess and identify areas of improvement for processes, and/or to engineer processes from the ground-up.
- Responsible for sub-processes within an overarching set of financial and technical processes.
- Up to 25% Travel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Determines the process sequences and interactions of existing processes by working with internal stakeholders/process users to gather requirements to understand the current-state.
- Maps out current processes, documents procedures/protocols, process flows, approver levels, decision points, and all relevant information.
- Identifies bottle-necks, pain points, and areas of improvement.
- Evaluates and proposes process improvements (Waste elimination, Automation, RPA, Centralization near/offshore) and/or engineers new processes from the ground up.
- Lead and conduct discussions with primary stakeholders/leaders to document and memorialize context and decisions.
- Resolves any process problems and prevents their recurrences.
- Meets process output requirements of internal customers.
- Identifies and deliver training documentation needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to co-workers.
- May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
- Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company’s values.
Perfect candidate profile:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Finance, IT, or a related field of study with a minimum of 5-7 year’s experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience with project scope development, programming, conceptual design, and financial regulatory compliance a plus.
Certificates and/or licenses
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt desired.
Other skills and abilities
- Business Optix experience or similar process documentation tool exposure will be a plus
- Microsoft office suite including Microsoft Visio.
- An excellent understanding of common industry standard business practices as related to Accounting, especially in relation to OTC areas.
- A strong understanding of financial systems and processes.
- Excellent management skills to handle multiple projects and prioritize.
- Capacity to influence others to get tasks completed.
- Capacity to be a listener and interpersonal skills to be a team player collaborating in driving decisions.
- Effective presenter and communicator of information to both financial and non-financial audiences
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and internal clients.
How you will benefit from joining our company?
Stable employment conditionswork based on employment contract in the international company with stable position on the labour market
Career advancement programa chance to learn from the Best by attending internal courses and taking part in international programs that will enable you to travel as well as experience how we work in different places in the world
Workplace Culturesupport from our side in terms of working from home as well as comfortable office with chillout room, entertainment room, creative labs and beautiful terrace are making our office a place you want to be. We are well located nearby Wilanowska metro station.
Wellbeing actionsenvironment where we care about your wellbeing by health and leisure initiatives (yoga, online classes, sport interest groups)
Making a Change in the Word surrounding youoccasion to make an impact by taking part in our initiatives (CSR, ECO friendly approach)
Attractive package of benefitsprivate medical healthcare, life insurance, multisport card and MORE
International Environmentexperience growing in multilingual community where diversity is cherished
Support in difficult times responding to crisis situationspsychological advisory, online sport activities (yoga, move, back to fit form classes), online trainings, technological support on your equipment and software when working from home
Imagine being a part of a vast and innovative enterprise that leads
the commercial real estate industry in the world.
Imagine a flexible workplace with a collaborative, diverse and inclusive environment,
where you will be challenged to grow and to be at your best every single day.
We are more than sure that you can find a role that will let you
develop your skills and talents.