- Opolska 100, 31-355 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Krakow is the most Vibrant Workplace – Poland in the Central and Eastern Europe Business Services Awards 2020!
OTC Junior Administrator with Spanish (Cash Application)
Your responsibilities would include:
- Complete the following Cash Application processes:
- Manage electronic payments process;
- Perform bank reconciliations;
- Maitain integrity of customer ledger for both credit notes and customer payments;
- Process customer refunds where required;
- Regularly update the team leader around developments and progress of relevant operational issues.
- Develop and maintain successful working relationships with suppliers, employees, local Operating Companies (OpCos) and other key stakeholders.
- Consistently adhere to OpCo, local, Global and HGSS guidelines, policies and regulations for areas including Tax, Credit policy, Order to Cash, etc.
You are a good Candidate if:
- Your command of Spanish and English is on fluent level
- You have an experience in Finance/Accountancy area (nice to have)
- You have systems knowledge - intermediate level of Excel required, SAP knowledge would be an advantage
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have ability to work within a team and show initiative
- You have attention to details and accuracy
- You have problem analysis and problem-solving skills
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer
Check your match to HEINEKEN: