- Valid for 11 daysuntil: 20 May 2021
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
Summary of the role
We are looking for an OtC Manager to our Finance Service Center in Warsaw, whose objectives are to enable financial stability and business continuity through proper OTC practices and efficient procedures.
Under OTC scope of work: guarantee transactions in order to cash activities are performed in an accurate and timely manner and in accordance with local and Amadeus policies following the procedures defined.
In this role, you’ll find a chance to
• Supervise and guide the Account Receivable activities (Billing, Collections & Dispute Management), maintaining the global vision.
• Ensure end to end OTC process excellence, providing data quality and develop efficiencies where possible
• Take responsibility to ensure the OTC procedures, and working documents are elaborated and updated following the overall processes defined by Amadeus
• Attract, develop, engage and retain the best talent for the OTC organization, inspire and motivate teams to achieve the best results
• Establish team goals, priorities and performance objectives, reviewing performance and methods employed, and providing feedback to enhance the development of your team
• Communicate regularly regarding SLAs, KPIs monitoring and continuous improvement activities and process evolution
• Coordinate between other FSCs OTC counterparts to ensure homogeneity and standardization between FSC operations
• Manage risks derived from daily operations and escalate OTC transaction matters as appropriate to FSC Head and/or Corporate representatives
• Support FSC Head in ensuring efficient cost of delivery
• Facilitate and foster cooperation between different stakeholders and other areas
Bachelor’s degree in Business/Economics/Accounting/ Finance or equivalent
6-10 years of experience in Finance, at least 5 in managerial position
Knowledge of finance and accounts receivables processes
Experience in multicultural working environment
Experience in SSC and change management is preferable
Strong understanding of finance and business drivers
Strategic and concentrated focus on Customer, Cost and Quality
SAP FI and S4Hana knowledge is a plus
Desirable working experience with Lean Six Sigma and Design Thinking
Proficiency in English. Additional language would be a plus.
Very strong on customer facing and high negotiation skills
Flexible and continuous improvement mindset
Demonstrated ability to manage teams, motivate them to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several workstreams
What we offer
An international, diverse and inclusive culture full of development opportunities with the access to Global Learning HUB
Highly collaborative environment built on bottom up initiatives and employees’ ownership
Competitive salary on the market, eligibility to a performance-based bonus scheme, an attractive possibility to invest in Amadeus shares (incl. opportunity to receive additional free shares) and Employee Capital Plan
Private healthcare package with ENEL-MED (incl. dental and vision) and reimbursement for glasses
A flexible Benefit platform to suit your needs
Shopping vouchers for Easter and Christmas
Currently: working from home with flexible working time within core business hours; Future: a well-balanced mix between work from home and collaborative work from the office
Amadeus Polska Sp. z o.o.
Amadeus’ purpose is to power better journeys, using the latest technologies to develop solutions for our customers. We sit at the heart of every travel journey – journeys that are personalized, rewarding and purposeful.
We are one of the world’s top 10 software companies with a global team of 19,000 professionals of 145 nationalities, working across 190 countries.
The future of travel has never been more exciting! With us, you won’t just be shaping your career, you’ll be shaping the way the world moves. Do you want to be part of it? Great, then join us!
This is how we work
This is how we work
The application process will take a few minutes to complete. You’ll need to create your candidate profile in our system and upload your resume.
If your profile matches what we’re looking for, one of our recruiters will contact you and organize a short phone interview.
Are you the one we’re looking for?