Who Are We?
With its roots in Finland and Sweden, Eltel has a strong position in the Nordic region – which also is its largest geographical market within power and communication services.
Eltel Group Shared Services (GSS) is an in-house service unit within Eltel. It serves all of our businesses with focus on high quality and cost efficiency in order to significantly drive our overall operational performance. The GSS in Gdansk performs services within finance, accounting, HR and procurement processes for Eltel units operating in Europe.
OTC & Masterdata Team Manager - Team Leader
As OTC & Masterdata Team Manager, you will be responsible for 10-people Order-to-Cash/Accounts Receivable and MasterData Team.
- People Management:
- Recruitment of new employees,
- Workload management - process control, objectives delegation and execution,
- Performance management - developement of team members,
- Motivation and engagement within the team.
- Cooperation with Porcess Owners regarding process documentation update,
- Control over posting and payment process, acting as a point of contact when required,
- Improvements initiatives,
Our Dream Team
- have have at least 1-2 years of people management experience in SSC environment in AR/OTC department and can build and develop teams - must have,
- can build relations based on partnership with stakeholders,
- have a degree in finance and accounting or a certification confirming accounting knowledge,
- speak good English (we’re multinational and have foreigners as colleagues already on board so it is a language of our daily communication),
- Are a team player who feel well being part of the group (we believe in open communication and possibility to accomplish greater results as a team),
- Have proactive and creative approach (as everything can be done better and we’re keen on continuous growth & development),
- nice to have: IFS knowledge, German or any Nordic language knowledge.
Join Us! We’re looking for you!
What are our core values that guide us?
- Empowerment - we ensure engagement by giving freedom with responsibility
- Specialization - we develop our employees in a structured way
- Proactiveness - we think out of the box – with customer focus
What can you expect by cooperating with us?
- we have flat structure and this helps in prompt decision-making process,
- we do really care about understanding of your tasks - we are all people, not machines and are curious about what is behind every task, especially because we have end to end processes within our scope,
- we promote knowledge sharing culture so you can learn, specialize further and take ownership of your development as your role in our organization isn't narrowly-defined,
- we're a young organization that still grows and develops therefore you can be certain about dynamic environment you can have impact on - from operations to back-office,
- we're Nordic company - our friendly work environment is a combination of people with different backgrounds we're open to and we take advantage of such a diversityacting on opportunities that arise and creating such,
- we care about our people and want to treat them fairly, recognizing experience with attractive salary and engagement with yearly bonus and support their well-being (holiday reimbursement, private medical care, life insurance, sport card or lunch vouchers, language course reimbursement, flexible work scheme). We want to be the number one workplace.