Goldman Recruitment is a leading Polish consulting company specializing
in recruitment using Search & Selection and Executive Search methods.
Our ambition is to provide the highest level of service, ahead of the market
and creating a new standard in the personal consulting industry. www.goldmanrecruitment.pl
For our Client, Shared Service Center located in Gdańsk we are looking for an experienced Candidate for the position of OTC Process Manager.
OTC Process Manager
- leading Order to Cash teams in their activities and manage the operation and performance of the teams,
- monitoring organization and oversee in scope team leaders,
- sharing knowledge and best practices,
- maintain high standards of service and deliver ongoing continuous improvement,
- developing a motivated and energetic team,
- managing and monitoring process performance,
- forming internal policies, procedures, governance and ways of working for the centre,
- responsible for ensuring the correctness and integrity of the OTC process.
- at least 1 year of experience in management of OTC department,
- strong background and knowledge of OTC process,
- experience in leading a minimum 20 FTE,
- very good knowledge of English (B2/C1),
- professional accounting qualifications will be a strong asset,
- strong problem-solving competencies,
- ability to work under time and stress pressure.
- a unique possibility for further development in people and process management,
- dynamic and international environment,
- attractive salary and benefits package.