In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
OtC Project Specialist
Your responsibilities would include:
- Leading and driving end to end projects and standardizations across Operating Companies within agreed timeframe ensuring proper resource planning, solution identification and effective change management throughout the organization
- Proactively reporting on project execution to Operations Support Lead and process stakeholders to effectively identify risks/issues/dependencies as they arise throughout the project lifecycle
- Providing and coordinating impact assessment for the proposed changes
- Analyzing and identifying possible improvements in processes, systems and ways of working within the process
- Supporting process migrations projects
- Supporting change management activities in regards to implemented changes
- Following compliance with Design book and other relevant process/systems
You are The Candidate if:
- You have excellent collaborative skills allowing to effectively manage relationship with key stakeholders, both internal and external
- You have experience in Finance/Accounting in SSC/BP environment
- You have experience in Project management or Transition methodology
- You posses project certifications (PMI, PRINCE2, Lean SixSigma or other)
- You have excellent Excel skills
- Your English is on a very good level
- You are focused on results and details
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table football contests, city tours
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office
- PARTIES: e.g. Christmas Gala, SPRING Party, Picnic, themed events in the office
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process