sharing the costs of sports activities
OtC Specialist with German
Bystronic Polska Sp.z o.o.
- aleja 29 Listopada 20, Stare Miasto, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired 10 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
For our newly created Centre of Excellence in Kraków we are looking for OtC Specialist
Are you ready to start the adventure?
• Creating sales orders and sending order confirmations to customer
• Reviewing and completing orders in SAP
• Aligning with production units, sales department, logistics/shipping, warehouse, or logistics carrier personnel to expedite or trace shipments
• Preparing invoices, shipping documents
• Creating and transmitting invoices electronically
• Monitoring outstanding debt and following up with customers if necessary
• Executing provision policies, adjusting and executing required write-offs
• Processing incoming and outgoing payments and contacting customers in case of questions
• Executing internal controls
• Participating in process development (bringing up new ideas)
• Recognizing and communicating development opportunities in processes
At least 2-3 years of professional experience in the area of OtC/AR
Extensive knowledge of OtC/AR process and experience in order processing & management, customer billing, revenue recognition, credit & collection, incoming payments
Master/Bachelor degree in Finance & Accounting, Economics field
Very good command of English and German or Dutch (min. B2/C1)
Experience in working with SAP
Good knowledge of MS Office package (especially MS Excel)
Continues Improvement mind-set
High interpersonal and communication skills
Attention to details
Commitment to making a significant difference
What we offer
Work in an international environment in newly established Centre of Excellence
Unique opportunity to participate in Centre creation and contribute in processes design
Wide range of responsibilities, development opportunities, and impact on daily activities
Trainings and possibility of professional development
Fantastic work atmosphere
Benefit package including LuxMed private healthcare, Multisport card, group insurance
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
Bystronic Polska Sp.z o.o.
The Bystronic Group is a worldwide leader for cutting and bending systems. All over the world our customers appreciate the great effort of our 3.000 employees. Bystronic is committed to achieving customer satisfaction by delivering quality products and services that meet or exceed our customer’s expectations. Our culture is driven by innovation, openness and commitment to our customers, to our colleagues and to our company.
Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence.
In Bystronic we believe it is the people that make our company a success through their insight, expertise, ideas, and customer commitment. Bystronic is the right “choice” for individuals who are positive, results-driven, and take pride in their ability to support our customers.
Bystronic – that means Best choice for our customers and our employees.