- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
What will you do?
- Manage the organization, processes and systems for the OTC process, supervision of 3 team leaders, and 30 operational people / perform research for the business to minimize and mitigate losses, maximize income and cash flow.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures, including training / change management, for standardizing process and improving controls and performance.
- Deliver productivity via the standardization, streamlining and automation of processes. Support due diligence and acquisition integration.
- Promoting team work and joint functionality to maintain a positive work environment, focused, consistent team approach to ensure pro-active and prompt action for both internal and external customers and a consistent handling of accounts.
- Supervising process transitions and driving automation implementation.
What do we expect ?
- Degree in Finance / Economics
- Fluent English, French language will be a plus
- 5 years of experience in Accounts Receivable, Credit, Collection & min. 3 years in project management role, supervisor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout organization
- Skilled in teaching others, outgoing person, Project Management experience
- Very good knowledge of Excel and Power Point
What can we offer?
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office - dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are
- Flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives
- Full work comfort - private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace)
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/operationswarsaw
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.