Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of seven Business Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT Equality and Individuals with Disabilities.
OTD Scheduler German Speaker
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
Job ID: 108387BR
- As a Scheduler you will be responsible for creating schedules for truck deliveries in order to ensure timely and effective products delivery to Retail sites and B2B Customers
- You will be responsible for creating and optimizing accurate and cost effective Delivery Plan based and data and customer orders, that will ensure right product and volumes deliveries
- You will ensure supply and product availability are reflected in the systems, as well as the truck diary
- You will cooperate with analysts and other schedulers to balance order demand against truck supply, also liaising with other teams on daily basis including credit checking staff, scheduling support teams
- You will contribute to the minimalism of stock- outs, left-on-boards and excessive multi-dropping
- Your responsibilities will include also continuously improving schedulling efectiveness
- In your daily tasks, you would work with different systems- SAP, CPP, VMIFE, MS Excel
- Schedulers are shifted working during Monday - Sunday, working across on an early or late shift
- Previous Logistics/Scheduling/Planning/Customer Service experience would be nice to have
- Bachelor/Master degree preferably in Logistics or Administration
- Excellent communication and issue resolution skills
- Ability to work with non-standard situation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Very good German- B2, good English
- Knowledge about Industry Planning, Road Delivery Operations or scheduling systems (CROSS) would be an asset
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Comfortable working environment: Newly-built modern office with its own canteen, relax rooms, bike & car parking space
- Yearly bonuses and lots of non-monetary benefits (e.g. MultiSport Card, vouchers for cultural and free time activities, 12 sport sections, and many more)
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications
- EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
People with disabilities are welcome to apply as we provide reasonable accommodations and assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities.
Find out more
People with disabilities are welcome