- Puławska 491, 02-844 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ważna jeszcze 11 dni8 Luty 2020
OUTPERFORMER GLOBAL MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
Reference No: 17810
What's the role?
What's the role?
We’re looking for the next generation of high-performing, multi-lingual, post-graduate talents to take our company forward. Hilti Outperformer is a global management development program like no other, with real responsibility from day one.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
Hilti Outperformer is a two-year program, where you’ll quickly be involved in a range of international projects, with lots of exposure to senior management. It’s fast paced and challenging, but we’ll closely coach and mentor you. The program is split into four main stages of work:
- 12 months as an account manager or field engineer in the country where you apply.
- 3 months on an operational project at national headquarters. It could be logistics, HR, finance, marketing or engineering.
- 6 months on a strategic project at regional headquarters.
- 3 months on an international project outside the region. If you’ve come from a mature market, you’ll work in an emerging market, and vice versa.
We’re proud to rank in Great Places to Work 2017 as one of the world’s best multinational workplaces
What do we offer?
Show us what you can do and, in return, we promise you the experience of a lifetime, the opportunity to work internationally, and a fast-track career in global senior management with an unlimited contract. You’ll also take part in some fascinating courses and events:
- Leadership development program – a comprehensive learning journey with IMD business school in Lausanne, Switzerland, with a qualification from IMD.
- Business management training – individual training at Hilti. A focus on behavioral profiles, personal strengths, leadership styles and communication skills.
- Global summit – 4-5 days at our global headquarters in Liechtenstein. A look at the way global business units function, plus soft skills like situational leadership and international teamwork.
- Social project – 7-8 days ‘building a better future’. A hands-on and hugely impactful community project, like our recent house building for displaced refugees in Bosnia.
Why should you apply?
Ours is a high-performing culture for very driven people. If you’ve never worked in sales or construction, that’s not a problem. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background is.
Each employee is different, and so are the requirements they have in various stages of their lives. That's why Hilti offers flexibility in working hours an flexible working conditions in regards to hours and workplace. This enables every employee in coordination with his or her team to select a model that best suits their current life situation.
What you need is:
- You’ve recently graduated, or you’re preparing to graduate, with a master’s degree or PhD. Your degree is likely to be in business management or engineering, but we’ll consider subjects like economics, politics or international studies if you can prove you have a mind for our business.
- You’ve spent at least three months, and up to two years, in a professional environment, like an internship, apprenticeship or work experience, or have just started your career and want an opportunity where you can perform well and progress.
- You’re multilingual – fluent in English plus the native language of the country where you apply or more – and you’ve gained international experience during your work or studies abroad.
- You’re mature and assertive, curious and committed. You’re a flexible team player with good communication and social skills. You’re a global thinker, interested in general management topics, keen for intercultural experiences and opportunities working abroad.
As part of your interview process, we’ll take you on a day-in-the-life ‘field ride’ to give you a feel for our business and the caliber of our people. Once you have passed the interviews, we’ll pay for your travel to the assessment center.