private medical care
Outsourcing Risk and Control Manager #202790
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired 18 days ago
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
- hybrid work
- запрошуємо працівників з України
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
An outstanding opportunity to join us in this role where you will contribute towards managing all outsourcing non-financial risks within the three UK legal entities by acting as an advisor/discussion partner for the group process owners, control groups and business. You are responsible for processes and controls that has been established to ensure that UK Management operates an effective risk and control environment through risk management activities (controlling, monitoring, and reporting).
Reporting to the Lead of Service Management Team (DIR) you will provide necessary support in implementing the Bank-wide Risk Management framework with particular oversight on Outsourcing risk like Operational, Reputational and Controls or mitigation.
* Drive and own Service Management Framework processes and controls that has been established to ensure that UK CS entities operates an effective risk and control environment
* Lead small team of two Risk and Control specialists by managing all operational aspects of the BAU Outsourcing responsibilities
* Ensure UK outsourcing arrangements operate within acceptable risk appetite and meet the internal and external policies / requirements like:
* PRA/FCA Outsourcing Rule book (‘SYSC8’)
* BoE Outsourcing and third party risk management Supervisory Statement 2/21
* European Banking Authority Guidelines on outsourcing arrangements
* European Banking Authority recommendation on outsourcing to cloud service providers
* FCA Guidance for firms outsourcing to the “cloud” and other third-party IT services 16/5
* Provide input, make an active contribution, and effectively execute/ implement the 1st line risk management processes and controls, so that risks can be identified, assessed, mitigated, and monitored/followed up properly.
* Advise management on outsourcing risk matters, including risk appetite and challenge new business proposals and risk-taking decisions with material impact on the risk profile.
* Maintain the Finding & Action management, and Incident management: Follow up progress/deadlines; Investigate and analyze incidents and internal audit reviews, so that the necessary corrective actions can be taken and if possible also actions to prevent similar future incidents.
* Evaluate the risks and controls at process level and evaluate them for effectiveness
* Facilitate the UK IB Service Management Committee (SMC) including development and review of materials, meeting minutes and tracking of actions risks and issues
* Interact on daily basis and act as the point of contact on outsourcing topics for UK departments and control groups (Dir+ level).
* Monitor outsourcing regulatory changes in the region, providing reporting to entities and functions
Your future colleagues
Outsourcing risk is a top operating risk for Credit Suisse and is a key regulatory focus. The team mandate is to support UK entities, group process owners, control groups and business to develop and operate an effective risk and control environment for all types of outsourcing.
We are looking for the Outsourcing Risk and Control Manager. This person will be responsible for executing the BAU processes and controls ensuring CS UK IB compliance with internal and external outsourcing requirements. This role requires close collaboration with various business partners in Wroclaw, London, India. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Minimum 2-4 years of proven experience with relevant Risk matters in retail banking or other control functions (e.g. compliance, audit)
Established knowledge of the main components of a Non-Financial Risk framework for banking is a plus
Project Management skills, in particular experience in the implementation of policies and standards
Outstanding interpersonal, relationship and influencing skills and willingness and ability to proactively interact with staff at all levels
Resilient, solution oriented and taking ownership
Be agile and agnostic to solutions as controls ecosystem evolves at an ever-increasing pace
Previous exposure to a multi-cultural environment or international experience is an advantage
Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with demonstrable ability to perform concise management level reporting
Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize work and manage service delivery targets within tight constraints. Proven ability to manage work well under pressure
Ability to build positive working relationships and experienced in operating effectively across a range of senior management
Encourage and drive quality of processes and controls and escalate where necessary
Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
What we offer
Training and development
Language training course
Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
Employee Referral Program
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
kindergarten / nursery