Outsourcing Risk Senior Expert
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
This role will work with senior management across all business and corporate functions that operate within the 27 legal entities in the European Regions and offers the following responsibilities:
- Organize and facilitate the European Oversight & Governance Committee (OGC) including development and review of materials, meeting minutes and tracking of actions risks and issues.
- Review of proposed in-scope critical service outsourcing arrangements for presentation to the European OGC.
- Monitoring of completeness and accuracy of regional outsourcing service register.
- Coordination of reporting to in scope legal entities and group functions and raise material issues and risks as per agreed thresholds.
- Tracking of critical outsourcing service arrangement notifications to appropriate regulators.
- Oversight of outsourcing service arrangement monitoring controls and associated reporting and issue management.
- Monitoring of Business Continuity Management and Exit Plan testing performed by relevant control groups.
- Monitoring of outsourcing regulatory changes in the region, providing reporting to entities and functions.
- Oversight of and where required refinement of outsourcing compliance controls and associated reporting.
- Manage IT engagement on system enhancements to automate processes, controls and reporting.
- Support to in scope legal entities in external regulatory and auditor and internal 2nd/3rd line reviews.
- Manage relevant regional outsourcing risks with appropriate reporting.
Your future colleagues
Outsourcing risk is a top operating risk for Credit Suisse and is a key regulatory focus. Credit Suisse is building a new team to support the European Region and looks for individuals to join this dynamic team to develop deep third party and outsourcing risk and control expertise. In response to recent regulatory changes, Credit Suisse has just established a regional forum - the European Third Party Management Oversight & Governance Committee (European OGC). The team mandate is to support in scope entities to develop and operate an effective risk and control environment for all types of outsourcing through an Outsourcing Framework complaint with the EBA Guidelines on Outsourcing Arrangements and the Third Party Management Policy and supplements. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- Proven experience of at least 3 years in a similar role operating front to back across the organization.
- Proven experience in a risk and control management role, including risk management policies and process ideally within financial services.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with demonstrable ability to perform concise management level reporting.
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize work and manage service delivery targets within tight constraints.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Results-oriented and dedicated individual who has the ability to learn new skills and eager to improve
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to analyze and provide written and verbal reporting.
- Ability to build positive working relationships and experienced in operating effectively across a range of senior management.
- Encourage and drive quality of processes and controls and escalate where necessary.
- Strong analytical skills with advanced IT skills in MS office applications.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.