- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 lat temu
What if you were given the opportunity to make a difference?
A global leader in paper, packaging and distribution, International Paper provides superior solutions to meet the needs of businesses and consumers in 24 countries, using renewable resources to make products that people depend on every day. Within our high-performance and inclusive work environment, our employees find many ways to express their best ideas and share their talent. We offer them the opportunity to expand their world through challenging assignments and extensive collaboration, as well as the ability to follow their path by developing skills, and taking the lead to move their career forward. They help shape our future, by promoting sustainability and supporting our local communities.
The Global Business Services Centre in Krakow started operating in 2004. Thanks to our dedicated employees and operational excellence we centralized advanced processes in the areas of Finance, IT, Global Sourcing, Supply Chain and Global Customer Service.
International Paper is seeking exceptional candidates to be part of its
Overseas Transport Department as
This position will provide analytical and tactical support to the company’s overseas transport activities. Some of the primary functions of the administrator include, but are not limited to: consignment tracking, freight analysis, shipping and receiving coordination, regular communication with shipping lines and or their appointed agents / sub-contractors / servants.
- Data input into shipment tracking systems (Multi Freight & Multi Track)
- Data input of overseas shipments and issuing of documentation / instructions using logistics software to shipping lines and their servants
- Data input and control of Ocean Freight Costs, invoice audit and analysis, both international and domestic
- Develop and confirm sailing schedules – notices of arrival, identify and publish prevention alerts
- Support Overseas Transport Department - Freight, Shipping and European Inbound desks
- Support and collaborate with Overseas Transport Team providing data and reports for International Trade and Services
- Will act in a very diverse and dynamic environment
- Will Support supply chain/logistics initiatives that have European and International scope.
Skills and Experience Requirements
- University Qualification of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience preferred
- Analytical and process management skills
- Being a self-starter, with very good communication skills and an ability to multi-task
- Previous experience or an interest in the shipping industry will be beneficial
- Fluency in English both written and oral is essential
- Some travel and flexible hours required
The successful candidate for this position will have an opportunity to work in the fast paced environment of International Trade and Services with an emphasis on International Logistics and surface freight. The job offers a unique opportunity to develop a career in the surface freight / logistics industry within IP and broaden knowledge of import and export activities in Europe.
All our employees may benefit from being a part of a multinational and multicultural organization. Other benefits include stable employment, a friendly and dynamic work environment, career development within global structure, high standards of work, attractive salary, social fund, internal trainings and language classes, as well as working in a modern office located in the center of Krakow.
Please, place in your CV the following clause:
"I hereby agree for processing my personal data, included in my application for a job, for the purposes of recruitment process, according to the Data Protection Act of 29 September 1997, unified text published in the Polish Journal of Laws (Dziennik Ustaw) of 2002, no. 101, item 926, later amended."
Please submit your CV in English.