P2I Coordinator with Spanish
AkzoNobel Car Refinishes Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
P2I Coordinator with Spanish
About the assignmentOperational Coordinator P2I role has been created for P2I process transition purpose from whole EMEA region and will cover coordination of all operations regarding processing of both product related (PR) and non-product related (NPR) purchase orders while ensuring compliance with global standards and control frameworks in the P2P processes. This role will manage day to day interaction with suppliers while upholding the internal and external policies regulation and laws in their duties. This is a regional role, responsible for all entities/countries in Paints and Coatings P2I processes within the EMEA region, located in Warsaw GBS.
- Coordinating multiple procurement operations and driving the tactical procurement scope within a dedicated P2I operational area.
- Coordinating operations related to multiple transitions and provide a smooth P2I process flow.
- Driving, coordinating and implementing continuous improvement initiatives and optimization projects within the respective area, engaging and consulting relevant stakeholders.
- Acting as a single point of contact for stakeholders and support for P2I Officers, providing training, conducting workshops and coordinating information flow.
- Conducting tactical sourcing.
- Building and developing great relationships with suppliers to ensure favorable terms.
- Processing purchase requisitions, creating purchase orders and adding new vendors.
- Contributing and supporting Process Team on the design of the relevant policies and procedures.
- Supporting deployment of Purchase-to-Pay process design into ERP systems.
- Supporting ERP system functional design of Purchase-to-Pay modules in SRM and proposes ERP functional design changes.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in purchasing transactions and transition processes.
- Preferably 1 year of experience in tactical sourcing (buyer’s role).
- Strong stakeholder management expertise.
- Proven experience in implementing improvement initiatives.
- Experience with SAP SRM and excellent Excel skills.
- Ability to build relationships across the organization and geographic regions.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Fluent English and Spanish.
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance
To apply for this opportunity, please enclose your CV in English.