Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
P2P Corporate Accountant
CBRE Corporate Outsourcing Sp. z o.o.
- Domaniewska 30, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
CBRE Corporate Outsourcing is part of CBRE Group, Inc. - the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2018 revenues of $21.3 billion and more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #122 in 2021. It also has been voted the industry top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years,and has been named one of Fortune ’Most Admired Companies’ for seven years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2019.
Your main tasks would be:
- Month end close activities: Reconciliation of AP Accrual Account
- Verification and verbal confirmation of Supplier’ bank account
- Regular assistance in reconciling bank transactions
- Performing analysis and investigation on captured and/or raised issues (outgoing and incoming transfers, payment status, returned payments, held payments, etc.)
- Performing daily reporting and ensuring accuracy of the reports;
- Ensuring that issues raised by Local Business team are thoroughly and timely resolved;
- Establishing good long-term relationships with Local Business;
- Ensuring that cases are escalated timely and accordingly to established escalation path based on Contact Matrix in place;
- Constant cooperation with Local Business, Banks, Treasury, other AP Teams and as well with OTC and R2R.
- 1-3 years’ experience in Accounting (AP) or (RTR)
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Good MS Excel skills
- Transition experience would be an asset
- Experience in People Soft Oracle system would be an asset
- Strong analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Stand-alone approach to business challenges
- Strong communication skills
How you will benefit from joining our company?
Stable employment conditionswork based on employment contract in the international company with stable position on the labour market
Career advancement programa chance to learn from the Best by attending internal courses and taking part in international programs that will enable you to travel as well as experience how we work in different places in the world
Workplace Culturesupport from our side in terms of working from home as well as comfortable office with chillout room, entertainment room, creative labs and beautiful terrace are making our office a place you want to be. We are well located nearby Wilanowska metro station.
Wellbeing actionsenvironment where we care about your wellbeing by health and leisure initiatives (yoga, online classes, sport interest groups)
Making a Change in the Word surrounding youoccasion to make an impact by taking part in our initiatives (CSR, ECO friendly approach)
Attractive package of benefitsprivate medical healthcare, life insurance, multisport card and MORE
International Environmentexperience growing in multilingual community where diversity is cherished
Support in difficult times responding to crisis situationspsychological advisory, online sport activities (yoga, move, back to fit form classes), online trainings, technological support on your equipment and software when working from home
Imagine being a part of a vast and innovative enterprise that leads
the commercial real estate industry in the world.
Imagine a flexible workplace with a collaborative, diverse and inclusive environment,
where you will be challenged to grow and to be at your best every single day.
We are more than sure that you can find a role that will let you
develop your skills and talents.