sharing the costs of sports activities
CBRE Business Services Organisation Sp. z o.o.
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
• Leading the Procure-to-pay and Service Charges transactional functions in Warsaw and Hyderabad.
• Owning service delivery in the mentioned functions, monitoring accuracy of team’s work by following existing procedures and guidelines (ownership of delivery).
• Ensuring that operations are in line with agreed SLAs (ownership of delivery).
• Building and keeping business relationship with stakeholders at the highest level.
• Addressing risks, incidents and escalations, at all levels.
• Identifying gaps/inefficiencies in the processes and proposing solutions.
• Promoting the use of innovative technology such as RPA or OCR, and acting as project manager to achieve successful implementation.
• Governing the compliance tools, such as risk and incident log. Strictly follows the company audit policies and ensures application by the rest of the team.
• Setting the department’s annual goals based on the company vision, and guiding the department’s leaders to set their own and cascade to the rest of the team.
• Supervising the cooperation with external and internal service providers.
• Owning periodic MSR meetings with clients, addressing any risks (SLA, KPI, Volumetrics, Productivity).
• Managing escalations received from stakeholders within 24 hours.
• Performing Payments review and approvals (including operations within the clients bank platform).
• Assessing and mitigating operational risks.
• Using Lean / Six Sigma Methodologies to ensure Data-Driven solutions.
• Knowledge management – ensuring that all processes are documented, teams are cross trained, and a back-up structure is in place.
• Supervising the team’s performance, annual evaluation and sharing feedback.
• Maintenance of ad hoc tasks, given by superior/manager/director.
• Fulfilling RISE values of this company.
• Supporting other employees of this company, by sharing knowledge and experience.
• Acting as professional and creating positive image internally and externally of this company.
• Fulfilling internal requirements, including work regulations, remuneration policy and other policies in force in this company.
• Understanding the target and vision of the company.
Strong leadership skills. Experience with accounting team leadership (AP /AR/GL) for at least 5 years.
Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics (or other professional accounting qualification).
Fluency in English is a must. Another European language is a plus.
Ability to lead the team consisting of individuals with various seniority levels.
MS Excel at advanced level is a must.
Experience implementing RPA or OCR technology would be an asset.
Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Project management experience. PMP or PRINCE2 certification would be an asset.
Problem solving skills and eye for details.
A committed team player who is keen to develop her/his career and team with a passion for delivering a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
US GAAP/IFRS general knowledge would be an asset.
Experience in Service Now or any other ticketing system would be an asset.
ERP system - Yardi Voyager or similar knowledge would be an asset.
What we offer
Stable employment conditions.
Work based on employment contract in the international company with stable position on the labour market.
Career advancement program.
A chance to learn from the Best by attending internal courses and taking part in international programs that will enable you to travel as well as experience how we work in different places in the world. Additionally, we offer a career coach advisory.
Support from our side in terms of working from home as well as comfortable office with chillout room, entertainment room, creative labs and beautiful terrace are making our office a place you want to be. We are well located nearby Wilanowska metro station.
Environment where we care about your wellbeing by health and leisure initiatives (yoga, online classes, sport interest groups).
Making a Change in the Word surrounding you.
Occasion to make an impact by taking part in our initiatives (CSR, ECO friendly approach).
Attractive package of benefits.
Private medical healthcare, life insurance, multisport card and MORE.
Experience growing in multilingual community where diversity is cherished.
Support in difficult times responding to crisis situations.
Psychological advisory, online sport activities (yoga, move, back to fit form classes), online trainings, technological support on your equipment and software when working from home.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
flexible working time
corporate sports team
employee referral program
career coach care
office close to the metro station
Lead and develop a team of high-performance accounting experts with a strong sense of customer service to ensure the delivery of a high-quality output to the organization in a changing environment.
The Transaction Services Lead oversees a team of 50 to 60 experts in either Accounts Payable or Service Charge areas, based in two different countries, of which 5 to 8 are direct reports, and the rest indirect. Ensures continuous service delivery at the desired accuracy and timing levels and seeks for ways to improve the process using new methods and technology. The successful candidate for this position should have excellent communication skills and good performance management experience to support our clients in the EMEA region.
CBRE Business Services Organisation Sp. z o.o.
CBRE Business Services Organisation is part of CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2020 revenue). The company has more than 100,000 employees serving clients in more than 100 countries. CBRE serves a diverse range of clients with an integrated suite of services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.