- Minimum 3 years of experience in the P2P area
- Fluent English and very good German
- Pro-active thinking, independent worker (problem solving included), hands-on mentality, goal oriented
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiply tasks simultaneously
- Work experience in an international/ multi sites environment or customer service would be an asset
- Contributing to cross-process performance improvement initiatives as required
- Demonstrates proactive attitude and help to align processes between countries
For our New Client in Katowice Delivery Center we are recruiting candidates who would like to be a part of a fantastic delivery team with the option to take part in the transition of P2P processes and to help in building a new team. The scope involved covers processes: AP (AP Invoice processing, AP payments, T&E and Help Desk).
- Research and resolve P2P issues
- Determine if appropriate actions have been taken prior to escalation
- Communicate resolution of item to client within agreed upon time frames
- Identify root cause of repetitive problems
- Propose remedial actions to reduce future instances of repetitive problems
- Work with territory business units to implement processes to resolve identified root causes
- Delivers a high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to client, within agreed SLAs and ensures these are fulfilled according to the timetable agreed with Team Leader
- Continually strives to simplify, standardizes and improves processes or sub-processes across all countries, subject to approval of Team Leader
Capgemini is growing! You have the opportunity to join an international team which is focused on independent people, eager for new challenges and professional development in the area of finance and accounting. The most important for us is cooperative and friendly atmosphere in daily work.
What we offer?
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) – you choose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- An annual family picnic
- Additional life insurance
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Carpooling and bicycle parking
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Disability inclusion Assistive technologies Reasonable accommodations
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team.