sharing the costs of sports activities
P2P Systems Manager
- Postępu 14, Mokotów, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- team manager
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Accountable for running P2P projects to support internal and external stakeholders with little disruption on daily business
Accountable for issue resolutions across AZ organization and building a strong network with Coupa vendor, OPS IT, Helpdesk, TGPS, Master Data & Procurement to enable an efficient way of managing Coupa projects
Provision of customer and service insight in a clear and concise manner to key stakeholders (GPO, GPDD) to support decision making, customer communications, vendor management and support continuous service improvement.
Support in managing relationships with all outsourcing parties in the E2E service.
Process & technology governance and continuous improvement
• Enforces global template and design standards previously agreed and consulted with GPO office and GPDD
• Identify and escalate (if necessary) process deviations that are not driven by local, regulatory or tax considerations
• Consistently promote integration of best practices and leading trends
• Actively assess system enhancements and deploy them in accordance with the latest Coupa product release
• Identifies process improvements and implements change with clear outcomes of improvement and standardisation
Stakeholder engagement and communications
• Coordinate and engage with key stakeholder groups across the business, Global and Local/BU functional teams and external providers
• Engage with Coupa product owner and be seated at the monthly governance calls
• Drive the development and updates of business process document (BPD)
KPIs and Metrics
• Define, implement and monitor metrics to identify improvement opportunities, service gaps and key trends
• Strong ability to resolve issues partnering with technical, procurement, finance teams and vendors to implement change as required.
• Clear focus on end to end process performance across the AZ business. Builds and maintains strong enterprise partnership for delivery (Finance, IT and the wider business)
• Extensive process experience (development, management and application of)
• Energetic and self-motivated qualified or experienced finance professional
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects/tasks effectively
• Able to communicate at all levels within the organisation and with strong communication and stakeholder management drive a change agenda to delivery and benefits
• Track record of driving simplification & continuous improvement across key business processes
• Significant experience in Service delivery and processes in a complex, multinational, corporate environment required
• Thorough understanding of Finance and/or Procurement processes
• Experience in Coupa service management
• Experience in Ariba/SAP service management
• Experience in managing and developing 3rd party business relationships
• Experience related to the outsourcing industry
• Strong delivery, influencing/ communication skills
• An ability to work and collaborate effectively in a matrix organization is essential
• A self-starter with high levels of drive, energy, resilience and a desire for professional excellence
• Ability to analyse/ prioritise requests or issues/ changes and provide the best possible solution
• Ability to make decisions in pressure situations at a management level
• Good insight into IS ways of working and contractual relationships
• Candidate will be qualified at a university degree level and have relevant years of experience in the domain area.
• Excellent understanding of P2P systems and business solution which drive business value.
• Comprehensive experience in process design and / or optimization; experience with SSCs with a finance background
• Delivers message confidently and is consistent, removes blockers to success.
• Strong Analytical and problem solving skills around accounting analytics and processes
• Coupa certification
• PMI or [email protected] certification
Experience of running similar sized multi-location shared service function.
Effective problem and conflict resolution skills.
Project Management skills.
Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
retirement pension plan
corporate credit card
video games at work
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
sharing the costs of tourist services
sharing the costs of holidays for kids
employee referral program
opportunity to obtain permits and licenses
business travel insurance
Work anniversary award
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious diseases. But we're more than one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies. At AstraZeneca, we're proud to have a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration. Here, employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives - and are made to feel valued, energised and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.
AstraZeneca has integrated and transitioned into sourcing, purchasing and paying processes on a common Coupa platform linked to 4 SAP instances. The strategic business objective of the Coupa implementation is to transform the way we buy through structured buying channels (catalogues and forms), enable cost savings through increased governance and compliance of spend, and an improved user experience.
The system business controller will work with the finance peers across the support model to drive all service and supplier management activities in relation to Coupa, and the related P2P processes to ensure that these are delivered in accordance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) and business requirements. They will ensure new and improved services are developed and implemented without risk to business functions and deliver the provision of excellent customer experience.
The role holder reports to the Global Systems Lead for purchase to pay.