- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
What will you do?
- Efficient managing and monitoring of work done by the team members to deliver high quality of services
- Monitoring of SLA/KPI results
- Handling Client queries
- Providing statuses and metrics reporting to the Client
- Conduct internal projects and manage processes within P2P independently
- Work closely with the Client and maintain good working relationship
- Build positive and friendly atmosphere within the team
- Daily support to other Team Leaders, Team Members and Managers
Who will you be working with?
We are recruiting candidates who would like to be a part of a fantastic delivery team of P2P processes and to help us in building a new team.
The scope involved covers in general processes: General Ledger, Cash management and Banking, Master Data, Accounts Payable, Payment Team., Command Center.
Who are we looking for?
- Expert knowledge in P2P area
- Very good command of English
- SAP knowledge would be an asset
- Supervisory experience would be an asset
- Multitasking, ability to organize own and team’s work according to procedures
- Experience in managing internal projects/processes within the delivery team and conducted together with Client
- Experience of work in a multicultural environment, work both as a team member / independently
- Very good analytical skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (especially Outlook and Excel)
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Stay Well helpline to support the emotional and mental aspects of well-being
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
Twoje dane osobowe są u nas bezpieczne. Ochrona danych osobowych jest jedynym z naszych najważniejszych priorytetów. Przetwarzamy je w sposób odpowiedzialny, ograniczamy gromadzenie i dostęp do nich, w szczególności w odniesieniu do osób, które uczestniczyły w obecnych lub będą uczestniczyć w przyszłych procesach rekrutacji. Przygotowaliśmy dla Ciebie informację o celach i zasadach przetwarzania przez Capgemini Polska Sp z o. o. danych osobowych oraz przysługujących Ci prawach. Komplet informacji znajdziesz pod niniejszym adresem strony internetowej.