Packaging 3D Operator
ASG POLAND S.A.O firmie
- Eurocentrum AlphaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Because we bring together creative adaptation, localisation and workflow.
This means game-changing solutions for our clients across digital, promotion, retail and packaging. We provide creativity, agility and transparency through changing times.
Our unique cloud-based file system is ISO27001 certified for security, ensuring trust and confidence in uninterrupted services.
Great things start with a spark.
Read more about us at our website.
The operator is going to work within a fast-paced team, focused on the production of 3D renders for special packaging and other products using style guides, client requirements, grids, and photos or real products for major global customers.
As a self-motivated individual, you will report directly to Operations Lead, making decisions about work priorities and project milestones. You need to have excellent attention to detail, be able to work under pressure, and meet tight deadlines. An eye for layout and colors combined with a keen eye for detailed artworks will be essential.
As a part of a small, project-focused team the role will require flexibility both in time and responsibilities.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Producing 3D Models
- Managing Rendering processes and specifications
- Working to agreed timings
- Liaising with team members and Customers
- Creating the highest quality product
- Working within internal systems according to the latest processes and procedures
- Creative approach to encountered obstacles and issues
- Self-motivation and organization, the capability of solving problems on the go, taking full responsibility for the quality of produced work while having best practice in mind
- Being a part of a fun, project-driven, flexible team
- Using the understanding of print processes to ensure that specifications and grids are properly made
- Complies with internal policies and procedures
- Expert at 3D modeling software (IC3D, Cinema4D, Esko Studio, ArtiosCAD, or any similar software)
- Superb understanding of rendering processes
- Solid packaging knowledge and experience
- Great knowledge of Adobe CC Suite and PDF format
- Flexibility in responsibilities, great time management skills, self-motivation
- Willingness to learn and explore
- a Spark!
Proven Ability & Skills
- Minimum 1 year of experience working with 3D packaging software used for creating models and renders
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in Adobe CC Suite
- Understanding of print processes, specifications, and grids in packaging context
- Great communication skills, able to liaise with the customer directly should the need arise
- Communicative use of English language
- Product photography and lighting knowledge would be very beneficial