- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 minut temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Packet Core Engineer
About IP Optical Networks
Our IP/Optical Networks business group (ION) includes IP, optical and network automation technologies and related services sold to our communication service provider customers as well as adjacent markets including webscale companies and enterprises. Our comprehensive wide area networking (WAN) solutions enable our customers to build and operate automated, secure, and high-performance networks at massive scale – helping to interconnect people and things from any broadband access modality to – and among - edge clouds, central clouds, the Internet, and other services and data centers.
Packet Core Engineer is responsible for technical implementation of Packet Core (both bare metal based and virtual) projects that are executed by the Network Services Delivery Centre NSDC. Is in charge of design validation testing, network acceptance testing, providing technical procedure (MOPs) , configuration templates and node specific configuration, acts as subject matter expert in Packet Core domain in all parts of the solution, working with Nokia PM/TPMs/Design/NPI teams to ensure successful project delivery. Works in accordance with Nokia QMS
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- VNF deployment and integration within area of ION PACO on baremetal, openstack and vmware clouds
- Integration and testing on customer clouds and Nokia labs
- Troubleshooting and problem solving on networking, infrastructure and VNF level
- Software upgrades execution
- Excellent experience and skills on CMM and CMG elements
- Software upgrades/updates
- Integration and deployment
- Health check and performance check
- Excellent understanding of openstack (dockers would be an advantage)
- Understanding one of automation platforms (Ansible and playbooks)
- Excellent English speaking and writting
- Knowledge of 7750 SR,
- Deep understanding of 3GPP protocols and signalling for packet core
- Advanced understanding of IP, switching and routing
- Good linux knowledge
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated well-organized individual who can prioritize work and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to interact with a variety of people and work well with others in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer communication skills.
- Ability to work and learn independently.
- Willing to travel