- Bokserska 66A, 02-690 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
KRM SERVICE CENTER POLAND SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ
Paid Digital Media Manager
Do you want to become an ambassador for a globally recognized high quality brand?
Are you ready for the new challenges?
We are looking for an experienced and result driven Paid Digital Media Manager to join our E-Commerce & Marketing team in Warsaw. The Paid Digital Media Manager will be responsible for planning, setting up, implementing and managing the overall company´s paid media strategy. The position is based in Poland (Warsaw).
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Managing and executing the paid media mix Ecco.com accounts across Europe (PPC, display, video)
- Tracking and managing the channel’s performance based on defined KPI (OR, CTR, CR, ROAS/CRR, etc.)
- Planning & Budgeting
- Developing and driving marketing campaigns based on given KPIs and competitors’ strategies to explore new possibilities
- Managing paid media specialists’ team and relationships with other internal and external stakeholders
- Establishing a close cooperation with Google, Facebook and other partners to improve overall performance and explore new opportunities
- Min. 2 - 4 years ofexperience in paid digital marketing
- Hands-on experience in Google Marketing Platform (Search, Shopping, Display & Video, Campaign Manager), Google Analytics & Facebook Business Manager (nice to have)
- Good understandingoftracking systems (Facebook pixel, Google tracking…)
- Ads creation and AB testing is a must
- Good time-management skills.Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of English is a must (at leastC1:advanced)
Nice to have:
- Facebook Blueprint and Google certification
- Experience in other tracking software
- Experience in influencer marketing & platforms
- Experience in CRM campaigns
What we offer:
- Contract of employment and competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package
- The chance to grow your career in an international company with a globally recognized brand
- A motivated environment created by passionate colleagues and owners
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.