All kinds of people. Best Kind of Work. Career Growth.
Work and study. Be independent.
For our customer - advanced global business services center located in Krakow - we are looking for motivated students and graduates to discover purchasing (procurement) department. You will work part-time or full-time afternoons (between 4 and 8 hours a day – up to you) and earn attractive salary. No previous business experience is required.
You have no idea what purchasing department deal with? No problem. We will give you an overview during the first phone conversation.
Paid Internship in Purchasing Department
In this job you will:
- support purchasing department doing real work
- help buyers at different stages of procurement process (administration, analysis, reporting, drafting documents)
- get some useful hands-on training
- explore advanced procurement processes in one of the most dynamic business market
- very good command of English (Spanish will be an asset)
- availability to work on late-shift from 2 pm to 10 pm only from Monday to Friday
- analytical mind with attention to detail
- readiness to work with a lot of data (good excel skills will be an asset)
- and... strong motivation to gain practical and international business experience
Note that we offer a regular employment contract with a full package of benefits. This is an internship but you will work as a regular team member and have a chance to grow within the organization.
All your information will be kept confidential.
When applying please enclose the below statement: “I hereby agree for processing my personal data contained in this questionnaire or other submitted documents in order to conduct and manage the recruitment process (processes) to work with SmartWays Sp. z o.o., including the provision of such data to potential employers. I understand that any of my personal data is voluntary and declare that I was told (I was informed) about my right to control the processing of my personal data, including the right to obtain information about how to share data and the recipients of the data, my right to complete and update the date, rectification of personal data, right to request to remove my personal data and right to object to processing in the above order, and to transfer data to other entities.”