- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
For one of our client an outsourced Inside Sales company. With 10+ years of proven success, using a scalable, technology-enabled sales framework supported by integrating Digital Marketing, Inside Sales, and Custom Analytics.
We are currently looking for Candidates for the role of: Partner Connection Manager with German The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and proven knowledge in Microsoft Solutions and Microsoft Programs. This role involves the provision of in-depth sales ownership in the positioning and closing to customers.
Partner Connection Manager with GermanNumer ref.: BBBH458549
- Own and deliver sales quota, including number of customers closed, revenue closed and Cloud sales
- Anticipate customers' needs and match them with appropriate products and services
- Effectively own and drive customer opportunities until successful closing by positioning the value of the Solutions to customers, engaging both with customers and partners
- Guarantee customer and partner satisfaction with the sales process
- Complete Microsoft trainings and on-line research in order stay abreast of any changes
- Bachelor's Degree.
- German level (C1) requried
- 2+ years of experience in sales in the IT industry
- 2+ years of experience in inside sales or partner sales
- Knowledge of Microsoft cloud services and Products
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas
- Commanding a desire to learn and succeed in sales
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills required, as well as excellent presentation skills, both internally and customer-facing
- Excellent word processing and spreadsheet skills
- Desirable Knowledge of Microsoft Products/programs/agreements
- Achievement and success-driven personality, motivated by performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strategic sales leadership and strong cross business collaboration
- Must be able to deal with a frequently changing environment, incomplete information, and complex stakeholder structures
- Desired experience in working with Microsoft portals and tools such as MSX, MPSA, Msft Agreements, CMAT, Eolas, explore.ms (desirable)
- Strong team player
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily.
- Possibility to work in a professional and open company's culture.
- Long-term development opportunities and a great working atmosphere.
- Stable job based on a contract of employment.
- Competitive salary + bonus, and wide package of additional benefits.