MoneyGram is a financial connection for friends and family. Each employee plays a part in helping the world transfer nearly $600 billion each year for everything from life’s essentials, to emergency needs and even savings. Our multicultural company operates in more than 200 countries and territories throughout the globe and provides challenging and rewarding opportunities for all employees.
At MoneyGram, we encourage and embolden the entire team to use innovation to enhance our culture, company, products and the communities where we live and work. Connect with us via social media and learn more about MoneyGram, our Foundation and our customers.
At MoneyGram, we act with integrity, treat each other with respect and are committed to our company growth as well as to enabling personal and professional growth. These values are the underpinning of our company culture and the essence of who we are as a collective organization of individuals.
Partner Onboarding Specialist with Spanish
Work Place: Warszawa
The Partner Onboarding Specialist is responsible for activation of new agents on MGI network through collaboration with key stakeholders such as Credit, GDD, and Commissions. The Specialist is also responsible for ensuring the appropriate controls have been performed on any new application in line with MGI Policies. The incumbent will provide prioritization and escalation support when needed to ensure a timely, competitive and compliant on-boarding process. The Revenue Activation Specialist takes ownership for new applications as they move through the Revenue Activation process making sure that the application is processed in line with MGI Policies and best practices in order to achieve shortest time to revenue.
- Reviews incoming applications for completeness and correctness.
- Escalates issues to appropriate stakeholders across the organization to ensure correct and accurate information.
- Proactively reaches out to key resources and/or departments on escalated matters where bottlenecks can’t be resolved.
- Provides status updates on individual applications and weekly/monthly regional reporting.
- Liaises with the appropriate teams to ensure training sessions are scheduled, equipment/peripherals is shipped timely, and supporting the setup of an agents POE system.
- Escalates issues from the team to IT as required.
- Arranges for the anti-money laundering, fraud prevention and point-of-entry (POE)/product training to partners, as required.
- Ensures all regulatory requirements have been satisfied in order to allow the partner to begin transacting.
- Keeps key stakeholders appraised on the progress of the RA process, bottlenecks or escalations.
- Supports the RA department by performing complex administrative, reporting and data entry responsibilities including extracting and building analytics, evaluating metrics and anticipating downstream impacts and process potential issues.
- Manages large control related processes, if required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BA in Finance, Management or similar.
- 3+ years of relevant experience preferably in client service area.
- Bi-Lingual capabilities required including the ability to speak English.
- Knowledge of MoneyGram processes and procedures, preferred.
- Ability to communicate efficiently across different levels of the organization.
- Ability to work well independently in a team environment.
- Ability to work with all levels within the organization.
- Strong PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge and proficiency with work flow and CRM systems, a plus.