At MoneyGram, it is our mission to bring family, friends, and loved ones together through our services. Whether it’s cash-to-cash, online or via mobile devices we integrate innovative technology to make sure people around the world have the freedom to make their dreams a reality.
Partner Onboarding Specialist with Spanish
This position is responsible for activating new agents on MGI network through collaboration with key stakeholders, ensuring the appropriate controls have been performed on any new application in line with company policies and acting as the first line of quality assurance defense for Partner Onboarding. Additional responsibilities will include prioritization and escalation support when needed to ensure a timely, competitive and compliant onboarding process.
- Reviews incoming standard applications for completeness and accuracy, ensuring applications meet required quality standards, documents are current and local regulatory requirements are addressed so agents can begin transacting.
- Follows through the onboarding application process from start until the Partners’ activation, ensuring all required approvals have been granted and agent’s application fulfilled MG’s policies and procedures; Effectively resolves any issues and communicates with Sales/ Partners or Functional Teams to drive the solution.
- Escalates issues to appropriate stakeholders/departments across the organization to ensure correct and accurate information has been provided within an application.
- Timely escalation of issues resulting from processing cases through appropriate escalation contacts; providing full overview and providing feedback to stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Escalates technical issues related to Point of Sale (POS/POE) installation to TSC as required.
- Keeps key stakeholders appraised on the progress of the onboarding process, issues threatening success or escalations in relation to key partners onboarding.
- Cooperates directly with the agents via e-mail/phone in relation to assigned standard applications and resolves any application issues by partnering with them.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BA or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Professional / training experience, prior experience with data management in Oracle, Salesforce etc., is a plus.
- Bi-Lingual capabilities required including the ability to speak at least communicative English and Spanish.
- Solid customer service orientation.
- Ability to identify issues and escalate to the appropriate contact.
- Ability to manage time appropriately, work efficiently and semi-independently within a team oriented environment.
- Ability to conduct routine analysis/research; manage large amounts of data.
- Solid detail orientation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain procedures and processes to internal or external customers effectively.
- Ability to work with sensitive data with professionalism and confidentiality.
- Solid knowledge of MS office applications (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Possibility to grow and develop continuously in a friendly and international environment
- Possibility to gain expertise in accordance with your strengths and skillset
- Access to a wide variety of trainings, both in your field and for personal development
- Work-life balance
- Social benefits: private medical health insurance, MultiSport card, social fund, holiday allowance, social events, free Polish classes