Partner Support Specialist With Spanish
- ogłoszenie wygasło 6 lat temu
MoneyGram is a financial connection for friends and family. Each employee plays a part in helping the world transfer nearly $600 billion each year for everything from life’s essentials, to emergency needs and even savings. Our multicultural company operates in more than 200 countries and territories throughout the globe and provides challenging and rewarding opportunities for all employees. At MoneyGram, we encourage and embolden the entire team to use innovation to enhance our culture, company, products and the communities where we live and work. Connect with us via social media and learn more about MoneyGram, our Foundation and our customers.
At MoneyGram, we act with integrity, treat each other with respect and are committed to our company growth as well as to enabling personal and professional growth. These values are the underpinning of our company culture and the essence of who we are as a collective organization of individuals.
Partner Support Specialist with Spanish
Partner Support Specialist supports MoneyGram's partners in handling ongoing settlement processes and is responsible for timely recovery of amounts due from the agents.
- Minimizes financial risk associated with partner settlement processes by taking on ownership and handling daily nonpayment cases.
- Initiates out-bound contacts to partners to identify the issue/reason for non-payment, propose resolution plan for the specific non- payment and to make sure agent is aware of how to avoid non- payment's in the future.
- Completes comprehensive and detailed documentation on the status of each handled non- payment case, following up on any case placed on hold and making sure that all non-payment cases are timely handled.
- Builds strong partnership with Collections, Credit Recovery and Settlement and following respective ad hoc instructions in case of exceptions.
- Educates the agents and proposes other long term solutions to eliminate root causes of non- payments.
- Performs special projects or other duties as assigned.
- Experience in account relationship management, customer service or early collections processing.
- Previous collections and/or negotiating experience.
- English and Spanish fluency(written and verbal)
- Demonstrated decision-making skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle large workload.
- Strong research and problem solving ability.