- Offer expired 7 days ago
- contract of employment
- team manager
1. Build partnership with key agencies and clients in the different industries, like Gaming and non-Gaming Mobile App Developers, e-Commerce, Entertainment, Finance, FMCG, Beauty & cosmetics, F&B, electronics, fashion, media & entertainment, telecom, auto, O2O, etc.
2. Design the sales plan to explore business opportunities.
3. Drive the revenue from key agencies and clients and achieve the sales target.
Campaign Planning and Management
1. Facilitate clients ad campaigns from start to finish.
2. Plan and build compelling storylines and data-driven presentations that are customized to client's business and problems.
Cross functional collaboration
1. Work with all other cross-functional teams to improve the efficiency and build long term growth.
2. Work with sales marketing team, on B2B marketing activities for different industries.
3. Work with product team, on feedback and suggestions of ad solutions, systems and tools.
BA/BS degree or above.
4-10 years of overall working experiences, 2-8 years of digital marketing experiences, 2+ years of digital media sales related experiences.
Experiences in working with cross-functional teams.
Strong understanding about advertising industries ecosystem and developing trends.
Strong network in advertising industries, with solid experiences of working with C level and B level managers of clients.
Excellent verbal and written English and Polish communication skills.
Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed.
What we offer
positive team atmosphere, career growth opportunity, paid leave, flat organization, 100+ mil users, industry experts, competitive compensation, flexible hours
• About TikTok
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video and our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. The platform is a home for creative expression through videos that create a genuine, inspiring, and joyful experience. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
• Our Culture
At TikTok, it's your turn to make a change. We enable every creator: we enable our users and employees to be creators, whether it's through their videos or in their careers. We explore every possibility: we encourage curiosity and ask our team to search for inspiration in themselves and the world around them. We connect every corner of the world: our app enables a global community and inspires interaction through connection.
• Our Vision
TikTok is now available in over 150 markets, and in 75 languages. It is a place where everyone belongs - regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender or socio-economic levels - and offers a vibrant buzzing atmosphere that celebrates trends and embraces diversity. TikTok has become a marketplace for ideas around the globe, transcending boundaries to create a diverse hub of content.