Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives.Help us shape the
Founded in 1949 as a medical repair company, we're now among the world's largest medical technology, services and solutions companies, employing more than 89,000 people worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals and patients in over 155 countries. Medtronic has more than 1,750 employees.
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.
Patient Management Operations Specialist, CEE
A Day in the Life Principal responsibilities of Patient Management Operations Specialist:
- Responsible for planning, initiating, monitoring & tracking of country Patient Management projects, including, but not limited to: Paceart, remote monitoring, FocusOn, programmers, and tablet-based products.
- Engagement & collaboration across the matrix of functions, such as, but not limited to: sales, marketing, IT, CEMA HQ, supply chain, regulatory, and legal to ensure adequate execution.
- Drive day-to-day activities for multiple solution work-streams through managing project plans, status reporting, resolving issues and accountability for deliverables across customer facing functions.
- Point of contact and SME (subject matter expert) for contracts related to: Carelink Network (agreements and enrollment forms), FocusOn, MDM, and Paceart.
- Align and coordinate with sales, IT, and the tablet deployment consultants on account segmentation and prioritization based on device launches.
- Facilitator between Sales Reps and IT consultants on tablet-based products.
- Supply planning, consumption tracking, and reporting on programmers, tablet-based products, remote monitors and FocusOn.
- Reporting KPIs to CEE PM&D and CEMA leadership.
- Managing the 3G to 4G Carelink Network switch.
- Feedback to CEMA HQ on business requirements in both existing and new hardware and software innovation.
- Manage customer and country sales & marketing team communications, relating to ongoing CRHF product management with Patient Management topics.
- Support operational & tactical coordination of:
- Roll-out & updates of hardware & software for legacy programmers (2090 & Encore), SmartSync Device Manager,
- LINQ Mobile Manager, patient reader,
- CareLink Network Service, CareLink Monitor Firmware…
- Service order to invoice process set up with internal stakeholders
- Asset management, utilizing CRM database management.
- Provide country forecasting input into Patient Management long range planning and quarterly supply chain forecasting.
- Responsible for forecasting, allocation tracking and order tracking for programmers in the region.
- Input into the AOP Country plan from a Patient Management operational perspective.
Must Haves and Nice to Haves: Must haves:
Nice to haves:
- Bachelor’s degree in science, business administration or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in business related functions / environment, preferably related to Carelink remote monitoring and CRHF devices.
- Demonstrated successful operations management across field/ customers projects.
- Fluency in English and Polish.
- Experience in an international company/environment, ideally in the medical device industry.
- Experience in working with different functions and customer facing.
- Experience with process design/ optimization of existing processes.
- Knowledge/ proven expertise in project management; ability to plan, organize and execute a project independently and on schedule.
- Proactive and execution oriented towards business needs.
- Dynamic & flexible.
- Demonstrated skills for problem solving and issue handling.
- Process driven with strong analytical skills.
- A team player with a track record of working collaboratively cross-functional and generate impact and results through others.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal).
- Very good verbal and written presentation skills.
- A positive person that brings passion, energy and excellence in execution to his/her work.
- Proficiency in Excel, CRM Systems, SalesForce.com, SAP workflow know-how.
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Careers that Change Lives
Would you like to work for a rapidly growing international healthcare company?
Do you consider you have the right experience for a regional Patient Management Operations Specialist role? If yes, then send us your resume and enter the recruitment process right away!
Join Medtronic where we appreciate your talent, experience and passion for your work. You can count on professional and personal development, exciting challenges and a dynamic environment.
This is an exciting opportunity where, as a Patient Management Operations Specialist you will lead the planning & efficient delivery of CRHF Patient Management operations that meet the expectations & requirements of local customers. The operations specialist will work across regional CRHF team to drive efficiency via strong execution, acting as an enabler for all projects relating to Patient Management programs, solutions and software. The person in this role is an important contributor to the CRHF transformation initiative in a complex and dynamic market.
In return, we will provide you with world-class training, development opportunities, and the opportunity to work in a varied and challenging role. Our offer package will include a competitive salary and other great benefits.
For this role you will be expected to be located in any of MDT locations in the CEE region: Warsaw, Poland / Prague, Czech Republic / Bratislava, Slovakia / Budapest, Hungary / Zagreb, Croatia / Bucharest, Romania / Belgrade, Serbia.