- Ogłoszenie wygasło 8 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are trusted partners driving next-generation capabilities who deliver simplified and innovative solutions for Takeda and patients.
Are you an experienced accountant with strong improvement mindset and agile approach? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is now hiring a Payable Finance Solutions Accountant with a passion for accounts payable, digital solutions, and helping patients.
This is a vital role within the Payable Finance Solutions function—a dynamic, newly created team within Takeda Business Solutions. We are processing the invoices to ensure payment on time to our suppliers to enable Takeda to develop and deliver innovative medicines to our patients.
Here, you will help TBS realize our inspiring vision to build and deliver simplified, innovative solutions by unlocking the value of data for our global business. This, in turn, empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
- Posting of purchase invoices in accordance with the accounting standards
- Monitoring payment deadlines and controlling the execution of payments
- Replying to internal and external queries within agreed SLAs
- Performing internal controls
- Effective communication with clients and colleagues
- Academic background preferably in finance/ accounting / economics
- Professional experience in AP area
- Accounting knowledge in AP area
- Professional experience in BPO/Shared Services would be an asset
- Experience in transition process would be an asset
- Additional accounting courses would be an asset
- SAP knowledge would be an asset
- Knowledge of Coupa, Ariba and Salesforce systems will be an advantage
- MS Office knowledge (mainly Excel)
- Fluent English and Ukrainian
- Stress resistance, discipline, dedication
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Customer orientation
- Improvement-oriented mindset (focused on such techniques as Lean/Kaizen)
- Interest/experience in external innovations and automation (ERP, WF, Robotics, AI)
- General curious mindset
- Building relationships and trust through challenging the status quo
What Takeda can offer you:
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS
By engaging in our recruitment process, you confirm you are aware, and you accept Takeda Privacy Notice to Job Applicants. Data Controller is Takeda SCE Sp. z o.o., Sterlinga 8 A, 91-425 Łódź. You have a right to access your personal data, demand their rectification, erasure, removal, restriction of processing, data portability, as well as to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You may request access to your data or to realize any of the abovementioned rights any time, to the extent specified by law – please contact us as it is described in the Privacy Notice.
— Sanjay Patel, SVP & Global Head of TBS