- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are trusted partners driving next-generation capabilities who deliver simplified and innovative solutions for Takeda and patients.
Are you an experienced accountant with analytical mindset and an agile approach? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is now hiring a Payable Finance Solutions Specialist with a passion for accounts payable, digital solutions, and helping patients.
This is a vital role within the Payable Finance Solutions function—a dynamic, newly created team within Takeda Business Solutions. We are executing internal controls to ensure payment on time to our suppliers to enable Takeda to develop and deliver innovative medicines to our patients.
Here, you will help TBS realize our inspiring vision to build and deliver simplified, innovative solutions by unlocking the value of data for our global business. This, in turn, empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
As a Payable Finance Solutions Specialist, you will be preparing and performing Accounts Payable internal controls and payments for EUCAN entities. Reporting to the Payable Finance Solutions Team Leader, you will be an innovative, trusted partner to business, our external suppliers and auditors.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
- Performing internal controls for PFS department
- Monitoring payment deadlines and controlling the execution of payments
- Payment execution and payment queries support
- Replying to internal and external queries within agreed SLAs
- Checking of the correctness of postings in Accounts Payable department
- Effective communication with clients and colleagues
- Academic background preferably in finance/ accounting / economics
- Professional experience in AP, Internal Controls, Payments area
- Accounting knowledge in AP area
- Fluent English
- Professional experience in BPO/Shared Service would be an asset
- Additional accounting courses would be an asset
- Stress resistance, discipline, dedication
- MS Office knowledge (mainly Excel)
- SAP knowledge would be an asset
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Customer orientation
- Improvement-oriented mindset (focused on such techniques as Lean/Kaizen)
- Interest/experience in external innovations and automation (ERP, WF, Robotics, AI)
- General curious mindset
- Building relationships and trust through challenging the status quo
What Takeda can offer you:
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS
By engaging in our recruitment process, you confirm you are aware, and you accept Takeda Privacy Notice to Job Applicants. Data Controller is Takeda SCE Sp. z o.o., Sterlinga 8 A, 91-425 Łódź. You have a right to access your personal data, demand their rectification, erasure, removal, restriction of processing, data portability, as well as to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You may request access to your data or to realize any of the abovementioned rights any time, to the extent specified by law – please contact us as it is described in the Privacy Notice.
— Sanjay Patel, SVP & Global Head of TBS