CBRE Corporate Outsourcing Sp. z o.o.
- Domaniewska 30, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
CBRE Corporate Outsourcing is part of CBRE Group, Inc. - the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2018 revenues of $21.3 billion and more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #122 in 2021. It also has been voted the industry top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years,and has been named one of Fortune ’Most Admired Companies’ for seven years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2019.
Your main tasks would be:
- Processing and payment of weekly BACs, Priority and Eurozone runs.
- Setting up payments on bank line and acquiring the authorization.
- Providing the 3rd parties with remittance advices to allow proper cash allocation.
- Maintaining payment records and ensuring that payment filing is kept up to date.
- Providing commentary against any variances in the monthly bank reconciliation.
- Providing information requested for audits.
- Participating in a new payment method implementation by carrying on tests and contacting Support Team
- Monitoring of the finance email inbox and acting as the main point of contact for all accounting queries.
- Ensuring any potential problems or irregularities, are reported to managers on a timely basis -
- Continuous review and improvement of internal payment controls and processes.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor and line manager.
Perfect candidate profile:
- At least 1 year experience in Finance/Accounting or Finance and Accounting degree
- English level at least B2/C1
- Strong communication skills
- Good MS Excel skills (Vlookup, pivot tables)
- Strong analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Good problem solving and team working skills
How you will benefit from joining our company?
Stable employment conditionswork based on employment contract in the international company with stable position on the labour market
Career advancement programa chance to learn from the Best by attending internal courses and taking part in international programs that will enable you to travel as well as experience how we work in different places in the world
Workplace Culturesupport from our side in terms of working from home as well as comfortable office with chillout room, entertainment room, creative labs and beautiful terrace are making our office a place you want to be. We are well located nearby Wilanowska metro station.
Wellbeing actionsenvironment where we care about your wellbeing by health and leisure initiatives (yoga, online classes, sport interest groups)
Making a Change in the Word surrounding youoccasion to make an impact by taking part in our initiatives (CSR, ECO friendly approach)
Attractive package of benefitsprivate medical healthcare, life insurance, multisport card and MORE
International Environmentexperience growing in multilingual community where diversity is cherished
Support in difficult times responding to crisis situationspsychological advisory, online sport activities (yoga, move, back to fit form classes), online trainings, technological support on your equipment and software when working from home
Imagine being a part of a vast and innovative enterprise that leads
the commercial real estate industry in the world.
Imagine a flexible workplace with a collaborative, diverse and inclusive environment,
where you will be challenged to grow and to be at your best every single day.
We are more than sure that you can find a role that will let you
develop your skills and talents.