- Kapelanka 42, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
(English & Italian)
Activities that involve and are not limited to Investigation of Outward Payments (Single Manual Payments – domestic and international, Bulk Manual Payments, Semi-automated Payments – Repair), Inward Payments, Commercial Bills, Cheque Payments, Payment Charges, Payments Reconciliations, Foreign Currency Exchange process including negotiations with Chamber of Commerce would fall under this job role. The role requires contacting foreign banks using SWIFT/e-mail/Phone.
Impact on the Business
- Acquire and update knowledge on procedures and products
- Ensure that each work is completed in accordance with established procedures and standards.
- Identify and escalate potential showstoppers
- Support achievement of team objectives
- Exhibit ownership of the business
- Adhere to all the audit requirements including but not limited to: Declaration of Secrecy/Data Protection Act/Health Safety and Security/Clear Desk Policy/ Other Process specific Audit requirements/ Compliance issues/requirements and Undertake process specific checks, where ever applicable
- To continually re-assess the operational risks inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures, management restructures, and the impact of new technology in conjunction with the donor Group companies.
Customers / Stakeholders
- Process customer instructions accurately to achieve agreed quality standards and targets (as amended or notified from time to time) on all the processes worked
- Proactively escalate to the Line Management any issues / transactions that would impact service delivery or potential loss to the bank
- Respond to mails/queries related to process timely with a cc to the Line Manager
- Ensure no Ops Losses (Actual, Potential or Near Misses) are incurred due to the errors made
Leadership & Teamwork
- Participate in development of cohesive teams
- Foster development of co-workers
- Contribute to the creation of a supportive work environment driven by people centric values
- Build professional relationships with colleagues in other areas
- To be supportive in meeting business needs / challenges
- Flexibility in shift timings / process changes / supporting business as per the business working calendar
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Flexible to work in multiple queues / processes and perform as per the set standards and support all COE level initiatives
- Performance - quality and quantity of the service delivered in line with the Group's standards and regulations
- Act effectively on all internal / External Feedback - No repeat errors (including complaints; service failures; operational losses-potential; near miss; actual, questions to repair/referral)
Management of Risk
The jobholder will also continually re-assess the operational risks associated with the role and inherent in the business, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructurings, and the impact of new technology.
To abide by the Group Compliance Policy by containing compliance risk in conjunction with the relevant Compliance
Department. The term compliance embraces all relevant laws, rules and codes with which the business has to apply.
This will be achieved by ensuring all actions take account of the likelihood of operational risk occurring.
Also by addressing any areas of concern in conjunction with line management and/or the appropriate department.
- Attention to detail
- Strong Relationship building skills
- Self motivated and able to work under minimal supervision
- Good team player
- Flexibility to work in different shifts
- Support for Business Partners in multiple countries:
- HSBC France
- HSBC Greece
- HSBC Poland
- HSBC Czech Republic
- HSBC Switzerland
- HSBC Israel
- HSBC Luxembourg
Observation of Internal Controls
The jobholder will also adhere to and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal controls. This will be achieved by adherence to all relevant procedures, keeping appropriate records and, where appropriate, by the timely implementation of internal and external audit points, including issues raised by external regulators.
The jobholder will implement the Group compliance policy by containing compliance risk in liaison with Global Head of Compliance, Global Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer or Local Compliance Officer. The term ‘compliance’ embraces all relevant financial services laws, rules and codes with which the business has to comply.
This will be achieved by adhering to all relevant processes/procedures and by liaising with Compliance department about new business initiatives at the earliest opportunity. Also and when applicable, by ensuring adequate resources are in place and training is provided, fostering a compliance culture and optimising relations with regulators.
- Work in multicultural team of officers and specialists delivering high quality services for Business Partners across Europe
- Commercial orientation combined with a customer driven approach
- IT literacy
- Professional experience in shared services environment would be an asset
- General knowledge of Payments and SWIFT communication channel would be an asset
- Very good English language skills
- Good Knowledge of Italian
- Analytical reasoning capabilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communications skills
- Systems skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work within international environment
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting career path in an international organization
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
- Courses & training for our employees
- Modern office buildings near the city center of Kraków
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English including reference number, using "Apply now" button below.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: [email protected]