Payments Business Analyst
Randstad Polska Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
For our client from banking sector we are looking for Payments Business Analyst.
Payments Business AnalystNumer ref.: /48/11/2021/KM/98852
What you'll do:
As a Payments Business Analyst, you’ll be supporting the bank to achieve customer advocacy by eliciting and understanding the internal and external customer needs.
You’ll also be:
- producing the business requirements to inform future state design, supporting teams in
understanding the requirements and their linkages to the overall domain strategy for
- helping to manage the analysis of complex domain and cross-franchise requirements for
- maintaining your understanding of our business, customers, strategic goals and how the
teams operate in order to support the realisation of desired outcomes through technical
- realising benefits, avoiding costs and identifying new opportunities
what we expect
The skills you'll need:
- appropriate business analyst certification, proven application of business analysis tools and techniques, and a professional qualification in accounting or business experience.
- experience in delivering business analysis in a technology or IT function, a background in business analysis project planning and control, and experience of project RAID management.
- strong experience of creating user stories, epics and defining requirements, as well as experience of Jira or LeanKit, Confluence and Agile reporting such as burndown charts
- strong experience of breaking down business requirements and creating acceptance criteria and requirement traceability in an Agile methodology
- ideally, you'll also bring knowledge of payments and banking.
You’ll also need:
- experience of working in Agile feature teams and with multiple stakeholders
- the ability to understand and interpret complex requirements for technology
- external third party collaboration and management skills, with good communication and
- experience in financial and business analysis
- business and systems requirements gathering skills
- a background in business design, as well as experience in linking and identifying business
requirements of the future state
what we offer
- work based on Contract of employment
- diverse and innovative team where you can put your business analysis skills to the test
- opportunity to enable tangible, technology-based change in the bank
- chance to take advantage of our development programmes and advance your career
Employment agency - lic. no. 47