HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
Payments Investigations Team Manager
Ref No: Payments/PITM/12/2017
- Respond promptly to time sensitive and often high value queries, and escalations from both other departments and direct from clients.
- To provide excellent investigations support, improve client experience by resolving the enquiries from the front line colleagues
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of the payment industry and its associated processes and systems.
- Demonstrate the ability to drive the team through a significant changes with no impact on the core team’s activities or client.
- Ensure that the customer issues / problems are timely and effectively investigated and resolved.
- Demonstrate operations excellence, leadership and people management
- Manage day to day process related activities for self and the team.
- Create and provide robust reports to managers and business partners
- Meet targets on productivity and accuracy as per the targets and metrics defined for the process.
- Ensure production management tools are in use by all team members
- Instructions, requests, queries to be correctly interpreted understood and implemented.
- Ensure that the process related procedures are implemented as per the process manuals.
- Ensure that the process requirements are met, adhered to, completed in accordance with established procedures and standards set.
- Work well independently; complete assigned tasks in the established timeframe as per the process benchmarks.
- Managing multiple business partners, team members and the process in the same time making sure that there is no negative impact on any of the above
- Managing succession planning in the team with complex duties where team members speak 4 different languages
- Fluent in English; fluency in other European language would be an asset (French/German)
- Exceptional Client focus and orientation
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with local and global teams
- Time management skills and ability to prioritise are critical
- Must be able to analyse, summarise and communicate complicated problems and provide action recommendations to any level of Client and Bank escalation chain
- Experience with web-based technologies;
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proven people management skills
- Technical aptitude combined with global and corporate banking experience would be desirable
- Very good knowledge and understanding of the banks clearing systems
- Very good knowledge of payments rules and clearing channels
- Understanding of Production Management metrics and tools
- Previous managerial experience
- Previous exposure to senior management is desirable
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employee benefits.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.