HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
Payments Officer (Managed Rates)
Ref No: Payments/PO/02/2018
- Process/monitor production activities (including reference data setup, resolution of enquiries, incident communication) in a timely manner to achieve agreed productivity targets on all the regions worked,
- Management of end of day reports,
- Being in charge of communication with IT Support for minor system issues,
- Preparing incident comms for minor issues,
- Process customer (internal) instructions accurately to achieve agreed quality standards and targets,
- Respond to mails/queries related to process as per business requirements,
- Under appropriate guidance, follow the day to day responsibilities of the testing process, organize and participate in the review and analysis of appropriate documentation,
- Proactively escalate to the Line Management any issues / transactions that would impact service delivery or potential loss to the bank,
- Exhibit ownership of the business, understand financial impacts of the processes and identify ways to reduce financial losses,
- Identify and escalate potential show stoppers.
- Excellent communication skills in English,
- Proven experience in working with MS Office, especially MS Excel,
- Ability to understand complex concepts & extract relevant information from extensive documentation quickly,
- Aptitude for numbers, including analysis of data and interpreting complex information,
- Ability to interact on a daily basis with internal customers and stakeholders on product / process issues; previous experience in this field will be an advantage,
- Needs to be acceptable and flexible to rapidly changing business, internal scenarios and unexpected events,
- Self-motivated and should be able to work under minimal supervision,
- Good team player,
- Flexibility to work in different shifts (from 8.00 a.m. to 11.00 p.m.)
- Sound understanding of software testing lifecycles, including understanding of testing best practices.
- interesting path of career in an international organization;
- challenging job in professional and dynamic team;
- private health care, employees’ benefits.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.