- Kapelanka 42A, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 10 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations.
Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
Job holder is responsible for
- Screening and investigating cross-border payments, securities, manual payments and customers on sanctions and embargos to ensure compliance of those transactions with internal and regulatory requirements using a provided screening tool.
- Evaluation of system generated alerts as well as manual post processing of alerts including investigation and further escalation to next instance if required.
- Preparing adequate documentation of screening results.
All tasks need to be performed within defined deadlines in order to ensure quantitative and qualitative requirements for end-to-end processes. As this role requires intensive communication with the offshore teams “Financial Crime Compliance Operations Payments & Securities Screening” as well as “Quality Assurance” the job holder needs to understand the entire end-to-end process. An understanding of the German and international payments and transactions screening rules is preferred in order to follow various scenarios, describe and explain different problems and their potential solution.
- Higher education in Finance/Accounting/Banking
- Professional experience in Banking/Finance/Accounting (a minimum of 1 year)
- Fluent English language knowledge and German language as an asset
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Knowledge of payments & securities screening rules will be advantageous
- Specialised Anti-Money Laundering training geared towards role
- Stable, interesting and accountable job in the multinational team
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Career opportunities in an international organization
- Employees’ benefits: private medical care, Multisport Card, life insurance
- Modern office in a good location – Kapelanka street
- Free card to the parking very close to the building and bicycle racks
- No dress code and no mobile devices restrictions
- HSBC and team in tegrations
- Free of charge fitness classes in the mornings and afternoons
- Relax and games room during breaks
- Free fruits and unlimited coffee and tea
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: [email protected]