- Prosta 20, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Together RedCompass Consulting & Services and RedCompass Labs provides world-class technology, consulting and services to help Financial Institutions to accelerate their payments, financial crime and core-banking programmes.
RedCompass has built a reputation for our relentless pursuit of excellence and our commitment to listen to and deliver on our clients’ needs.
- Payments & Core Banking – supporting banks in a changing payments & core banking landscape adapt to, manage and implement change of their payments systems and infrastructure. This includes strategic advisory, project management, business and system analysis, quality assurance and managed service transition.
- Financial Crime – helping banks meet increasingly complex regulatory obligations for anti-money laundering, sanction list filtering and do better by stopping human trafficking, organised crime and terrorism.
- Strategic Change – supporting banks and financial organisations to re-structure and re-organise to meet cost challenges in a shifting regulatory and highly competitive landscape.Data & Analytics – applying our technical analytics capability to help banks identify patterns and insights hidden in their data. We develop technology that enables our clients to uncover efficiencies, streamline resources, shape change and mitigate risk.
- Data & Analytics – applying our technical analytics capability to help banks identify patterns and insights hidden in their data. We develop technology that enables our clients to uncover efficiencies, streamline resources, shape change and mitigate risk.
This role is to join an existing Quality Assurance team performing comprehensive test services for End to End Payment landscapes. This includes detailed test planning, working alongside Vendors and Business SME’s to articulate scope and size of test demand to produce articulate test plans. These cover not only payment processing architecture but also sanctions, accounting, liquidity, reporting and reconciliation interfaces. The role will also entail detailed analysis, through execution phases, of expected behaviours, capturing evidence and feeding, where applicable defect triage processes. Active engagement with the Client SME’s to provide reassurance of production readiness and assuring code quality.
- Create test scenarios from BRDs or similar documentation
- Create detailed step by step test scripts from BRDs, scenarios and functional specification design docs or similar artefacts
- Undertake QA of test scenarios
- Undertake QA of test scripts
- Execute test scripts and capture evidence
- Document defects following best practices
- Maintain and manage defects to resolution
- Attend defect management meetings and present issues for the team
- Proven experience of testing large scale payments applications (OPF, GPP)
- Testing Tools :
- Test Director / Quality Centre
- OTP (or similar test harness for payments)
Primary office location:
Your main place of work will be at our regional modern office in Prosta 20, Warsaw, Poland.
What do we offer?
- Personal performance bonus of 10% of annual earnings
- A competitive benefits package: 28 days holiday, medical and dental insurance, travel insurance, life insurance, Multisport card
- English classes specific to your level of proficiency
- A chance to build your own career within a dynamic and open environment
- A positive environment: RedCompass focusses upon respect and integrity amongst co-workers and delivery of quality towards the clients
- Open and frequent dialogue with dedicated career development manager
- A modern work environment in the city centre with light open plan airy office, breakout areas and snacks and beverages supplied
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English, button below.