If you are passionate about new ideas and solutions – Join us to embark on a diverse and exciting career path in a dynamic, high-tech environment. Our teams are creative and friendly, providing a wide range of finance related services at HP.
What will your role be?
As a Payroll Accounting Specialist, you will be responsible for month-end-close activities: booking of all payroll transactions in General Ledger for dedicated entity. Your focus will be also on H2R (Hire To Retire) Account Reconciliations: reconciliation of Payroll Balance Sheet accounts, support for BSR (Balance Sheet Review) and year end close and support of the payroll SOX and other audits.
What will your day consist of?
- You will execute month-end-close activities: bookings, re-classes.
- You will act as a subject matter expert for Hire to Retire Balance Sheet accounts: payroll, workforce planning, rewards .
- You will prepare account reconciliations after month-end-close
- You will support Balance Sheet Review process (BSR). You will prepare moderately complex analysis and provide comments to the stakeholders
- You will support Country Financial Review (CFR) & Audits (external, SOX)
- You will Support Business Continuity Planning (BCP) culture (documentation, back-up structure)
- You will provide ad-hoc consultation to customers and other stakeholders
Who are we looking for?
- A strong collaborator with understanding of ground rules of accounting process and principles
- Very good knowledge of French or German
- Basic understanding of accounting processes and principles.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Good communication skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
- May have experience in more than one finance function.
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don’t label you or your performance we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Special annual Finance Days dedicated to innovation in the profession, directly hearing from our Chief Finance Officer and other key executives
- Skill Champions Development program lead by passionate team members to help you learn while they learn from you as well
- Talent management program and Learn2Lead training workshops to accelerate high-potentials career development
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical package for you and your closest family
- Life insurance package
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Special offers from theatres and cinemas
- HP employee product and vendors discount program
HP is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.