- Domaniewska 48, 02-676 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 7 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Under the CHEP and IFCO brands Brambles helps move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Its pallets, crates and containers form the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, Brambles created one of the world's most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’. Brambles primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. The Group employs approximately 12,000 people and own approximately 610 million pallets, crates and containers through a network of more than 850 service centres. Brambles operates in more than 60 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For further information, please visit www.brambles.com
Brambles and its family of businesses provide you unparalleled opportunities to advance and accelerate your career. You’ll be joining an international growth organisation with a pioneering, circular business model. You’ll be working for a company that is changing the way goods get to market. You’ll become part of an efficient and collaborative global team making a real contribution to a smarter, more sustainable future. For more on how Brambles growth companies can accelerate your career, visit https://careers.brambles.com/
If you already have your first experience in HR, are willing to learn and make your way into payroll or further, then this is the positon you should be considering as your next move.
Join EMEA payroll team and support payroll activites in Central Eastern Europe. You will be working with payroll vendors, providing input, checking data, and preparing reporting. You will support the team to ensure that the payroll meets with their requirements and that all employees are paid accurately and on time.
What will you do?
- Day-to-day payroll administration on managed service and outsourced platforms
- Assisting the Payroll Manager and the Payroll Specialist with the payrolls and overhead tasks as per schedule
- Meeting all day-to-day statutory and business compliance requirements
- Investigate and correct any errors in the case of system or process issues
- Preparing monthly payrolls according to schedule, preparing documentation to support monthly approval by Payroll Manager, accurately and on time
- Management of statutory reporting and payments, including statistics and year end
- Ensuring that segregation of duties and data protection standards are met
- Vendor management, including integration of new systems and vendors
- Working with internal and external audit teams to ensure that systems and processes meet best practice
- Compensation & Benefit Administration relating to Payroll, including Ex-Pats, Share Plan and Stock Options
- Supporting process and systems consolidation of different entity payrolls to one location and platform
Who we are looking?
- Some experience in HR administration or payroll - ideally processing payrolls for multi-country with year-end process
- Fluent English and if you speak Spanish, French or German that would be a plus
- Word/Excel/PowerPoint and Workday HR (an advantage but not compulsory)
- Ability to work to deadlines, attention to detail, and experience with working with remote locations
- If you have knowledge of tax and statutory rules ex-pat payroll or stock option management experience that would be a an advantage
What we offer:
- Work in an international company providing innovative solutions for the optimization of the supply chain for industries such as consumer goods, fresh produce, beverage and automotive
- Friendly work atmosphere based on mutual trust and respect
- Attractive base salary with annual bonus & benefits (including transport allowance, private healthcare scheme, additional life insurance)
Please insert the following statement to your application: I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. Nr 133 Poz. 883).