- Wołoska 9A, 02-583 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- International Payroll processing for number of entities in the EMEA region through 3rd party providers.
- Actively involved in improvement of payroll processes from various locations as part of Warsaw SSC payroll team.
- Serves as liaison to employees and with third party payroll vendors to ensure payroll processing accurately reflects company specific pay policies.
- Audits employee pay records and reconciles totals by department, location, country, etc.
- Interprets pay policies, (e.g., vacation, LOA, disability, workers compensation, union contracts, government regulations, withholding exemptions, etc.) and ensures appropriate amounts/deductions are calculated and applied to the various accounts correctly.
- Verifies compliance with country payroll requirements; stays current with changes in the law.
- May assist with audits of internal records, stock transactions, tax filings and related documentation.
- Documents payroll processes and procedures; may train colleagues within payroll team .
- May back up those who perform other European country pay processing.
Knowledge and Experience
- BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, HR or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of specific payroll experience
- 2+ years’ experience with Payroll Systems, HRIS, generating reports, processing payroll
- Very good Excel skills (including v-lookup & pivot table) required
- Technologically sound to integrate data from different systems to create reports
- Knowledge of basic SOX controls and auditing processes and is committed to the importance of accounting standards and controls
- Knowledge of English (Min. B2)
Skills & Ability
- Must be detail-oriented and able to handle a high volume of work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Driven to satisfy internal and external customers
- Good communication both oral and written
- Team player and be able to work in fast –pace environment, meeting deadline in an accurate and timely manner.
- Self-motivated, capable of seeking quality solutions and continuously focusing on process improvements, while keeping the needs of the business in the forefront
- Full-time contract of employment
- Attractive salary and benefit package (attractive base salary, private health care, life insurance, lunch card, Multisport package, benefit card)
- Annual Bonus
- Unique opportunity for personal growth which will include internal and external training
- Challenging work in multinational environment with a dynamic team
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej aplikacji dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych tj. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.), prowadzonych przez European Shared Services sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie."