sharing the costs of sports activities
- Prosta 20, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- Offer expired 17 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
Leading & Advising on Mobility Operations & Payroll process
- Act as the first point of contact for Mobility Operations & Payroll processes management (including review of Roles & Responsibilities and Segregation of duties, Data confidentiality, Payroll/ Payments preparation and validation).
- Continuously identify areas for process improvements and new business needs, challenge status quo to increase efficiencies and effectiveness in this area.
- Assess impact of stakeholder's actions on process stability, accuracy in collaboration with various stakeholders to ensure Global Payroll process controls to qualify as 'strong controls environment' by JTI Internal Auditors as outcome from the audit.
- Ensure timely updates of process documentation.
- Act as a stakeholder's advisor to provide expertise both on a Mobility Operations & Payroll processes and system functionality (within area of responsibility).
- Agree, communicate with stakeholders on process changes to ensure process efficiency, awareness, visibility.
Global Mobility & Payroll Governance and Controls
- Validate critical payroll changes for Compensations & Benefits and payments and reflect changes in assignment or assignee conditions to be in the position to sign-off on payroll and payment controls.
- Ownership for the overall management of the Assignee Home/ Host Data Gathering Process working in close coordination with our Global Tax consultant.
- Ensure key controls (as defined by P&C controls framework) are executed in a most efficient way.
Mobility Analytics, Program costs oversight
- Responsible for creation of integrated Mobility reporting & Analytics.
- Analysis of return on investments for Mobility Programs.
- Management of Mobility Operations & Payroll KPIs and Service Level Agreements.
Global Mobility systems management
- Responsible for Global Mobility systems operational maintenance & enhancement.
- Ensure efficient systems support model & policies in place.
- Ensure efficient Mobility systems integration in place (APro, SAP HR, Vendor systems, Banks).
- Lead initiatives related to operational systems changes.
- Take full responsibility for preparation of communication and change management plans for ongoing support.
- Manage End User Trainings plans & deliverables.
- Mobility system Licenses management and communication with Global Rewards on system provider contract conditions change requirements.
- Recruit, motivate and guide the professional development of the team, secure knowledge transfer and communication.
- Provide guidance and 'on job training' needed to direct reports to ensure full Mobility Operations & Payroll accuracy and efficiency.
- Provide directions to Global Mobility stakeholders to ensure compliance with company controls, tax and data protection policies.
University degree in Finance or Economics
You have 3+ years of managerial experience linked to payroll, HR and related systems, preferably within international payroll in Personal tax and social security concept is required.
You have a solid experience in Personal taxes and you are familiar with social security concept.
You have People/Team management experience.
You have HR/ Payroll Business Process understanding, Financial controls and risk management, Problem Solving & Decision making, Project Management, Communication & Presentation Skills, Solid negotiation skills.
You are able to handle a variety of situations/activities mainly deadlines driven with confidentiality and discretion. Open for innovations, able to challenge status quo.
You pay attention to details. You are diplomatic, strong process/technical related skills, pro-active and structured.
You have strong analytical skills to interpret and communicate results required along with constructive suggestion.
You must adhere to highest confidentiality standards, i.e. not only treat data confidentially but being able to emotionally detach what you see from your own personal situation.
You have a solid expertise with SAP HR, Excel, Visio and Power point and strong comfort level in working with HR/ Payroll applications.
You are fluent in English (verbal & written).
What we offer
A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance
Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center
Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better
Flexible working conditions
Modern office in a convenient location
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
retirement pension plan
no dress code
sharing the costs of holidays for kids
JTI Family Leave Benefit - additional paternity leave
JTI Benefit Platform
Phone call - recruiter's screen
Online meeting with HR Specialist
Online meeting with Manager
JTI GBS POLAND Sp. z o.o.
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. And we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI and why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #join the idea!